EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Tower Ability Wishlist

2. hellfire tower- very, and i mean very slow, but it will be so strong that it can kill a normal creep with almost 1 shot (no splash)
Sounds like darkness tower. Very slow but strong!

you forgot to add that it's imba in random mode ;)

2. hellfire tower- very, and i mean very slow, but it will be so strong that it can kill a normal creep with almost 1 shot (no splash)
Sounds like darkness tower. Very slow but strong!

you forgot to add that it's imba in random mode ;)

why is darkness tower imba in random mode?

aah, perhaps kirby was guessing he meant superslow attack, like one attack every 5 sec, and yes, then it would be extra good in random mode for sell/rebuilkd beeing more effective than letting it autoattack. but the tower isn\t very specified i must say, how slow is the cooldown fo attack? how long is the range? is it singletarget? does it have any special ability?

I think what Kirby meant is actually the superpowerful singleshot tower

Imagine this, you build around 12 towers on IV, then rebuilds again on IX. With that way, this "hellfire" tower can be abused... Btw, isn't that just like darkness tower?

Guest DevouringOne

Yes it is but it can be with light dmg or somthing different from darkness :)

um, that is not imba in rnd. shortrange are the best to rebuild in rnd, but there are many shortrange towers that are good allready for rebuild. and then there are those that are especially effective for rebuilding, like magic for example that can charge if built at 4/-

i think kirby has a better reason to claim it imba in rnd. singletarget is not extra good in rnd, neither is high power/low speed.

Hmm, I think I guessed wrong about Kirby.. Ahh, maybe he/she should explains it him/herself

Molecule/Cell Tower:

A tower that do multishot, then the multishot splits again after hitting creeps (just like our body cells in biology). In consolation, the damage is quite low, and gets lower after splitting. Composite element

um, that is not imba in rnd. shortrange are the best to rebuild in rnd, but there are many shortrange towers that are good allready for rebuild. and then there are those that are especially effective for rebuilding, like magic for example that can charge if built at 4/-

i think kirby has a better reason to claim it imba in rnd. singletarget is not extra good in rnd, neither is high power/low speed.

my thinking was that this really high-powered, slow cooldown tower can one shot any creep, so every time I build one, that's one less creep.

rather than have to wait for the cooldown, I can just circumvent it by building additional towers.

kind of like, if you have an impulse or something, you can quickly build a well tower in between interests and sell it right away (since it applies the buff as soon as it is built). same idea here--you only need the tower to be active for a second, and it already finishes 1/30th of the entire creep wave by itself!

of course, you'd have to have a decent amount of money, but in my mind it works just fine. even if it's a triple or something, just have a bunch of dual around the map ready to upgrade...etc etc.

I'm assuming that the cooldown for this tower is -really- long and it can indeed 1-shot a creep. If the cooldown isn't that long and it can still 1-shot a creep, then that's overpowered in a different way (that's like a drowning tower with 100% chance).

Guest Silfarion
Hmm, I think I guessed wrong about Kirby.. Ahh, maybe he/she should explains it him/herself

Molecule/Cell Tower:

A tower that do multishot, then the multishot splits again after hitting creeps (just like our body cells in biology). In consolation, the damage is quite low, and gets lower after splitting. Composite element

but isn't that similar to lightning tower? it is just that every chain is multishot. and if it is composite, what combination would it be? it is hard to find which element combination will a cell be :?

P.S: or isn't it? :?::oops::?:

No... Electricity attack don't split, it's just channeling around...

It's just like chain lightning in WC3 story (Far Seer). Except, the electricity tower CAN bounce back to creep whenever it's the nearest one...

Hmm, maybe put it as a new tower... Or to replace quark, or laser, or hail..

Guest DevouringOne

Hmmm I liked a lot the electricity tower in v3.0...

Hmmm I liked a lot the electricity tower in v3.0...

electricity tower is still around in 4.0.. apart from the range which has changed..

Guest DevouringOne

But isn't it doing CS at 3.0? It was better lv3 something about 25000!...It was better.

um right, in 3.0 they had a varied damage. instead of 2500-2500 they could have 1250-3750. electricity was one of those.

Guest Jacob
hmm, i would like...

1. blockade tower- low damage and slow, but each attack makes a wall that blocks the enemy passing for few seconds.

2. hellfire tower- very, and i mean very slow, but it will be so strong that it can kill a normal creep with almost 1 shot (no splash), and if it hit nothing or miss, it will make a burning hole at ground that the first one touches it will die instantly.

Both towers look somewhat "Imba" you could easilly create a bug-out tower strategy with the first one, the second one looks really useless, something slower then dark is completely garbage, also insta kill could be glitched to use to your advantage... think of the following, you'd create 6 of those towers and 2 well towers that give 100% bonus attack speed.

Guest Silfarion
hmm, i would like...

1. blockade tower- low damage and slow, but each attack makes a wall that blocks the enemy passing for few seconds.

2. hellfire tower- very, and i mean very slow, but it will be so strong that it can kill a normal creep with almost 1 shot (no splash), and if it hit nothing or miss, it will make a burning hole at ground that the first one touches it will die instantly.

Both towers look somewhat "Imba" you could easilly create a bug-out tower strategy with the first one, the second one looks really useless, something slower then dark is completely garbage, also insta kill could be glitched to use to your advantage... think of the following, you'd create 6 of those towers and 2 well towers that give 100% bonus attack speed.

i know, my idea was trashed with other posters already :x:lol::x

Is my tower idea (Molecule/Cell) good? Nobody commented on it as if it was nice enough to be commented... Well, maybe It will have Nature/Fire Element

I have made this idea before xD

Inplent on flesh golem and nature damage.

Well maybe I misunderstood you but here was my idea.

Make the tower multishoot 3 attacks, make each of those 3 attacks bounce 2 times.

Or make the tower attack 1 attack, and make that attack bounce 2 times, then make those 2 attack bounce 2 times.

Make the tower multishoot 3 attacks, make each of those 3 attacks bounce 2 times.

Yeah, although I think there won't be any "bouncing" attack, just multi-splitting attack. This tower attack keeps on splitting and splitting... At least two or three times..

Or make the tower attack 1 attack, and make that attack bounce 2 times, then make those 2 attack bounce 2 times.

No... Our body cell can't "bounce" you know. They can only split either mitosis or meiosis...

I'm trying to combine biology and EleTD, hehe

Multishoot has a very bad reputation on the 3.0. I'll explain when I return. :)

Ya. Basically they suck vs elementals, and don't get better with clumping. So they are worse than splash and worse than st when doing the same damage.

So now we are talking about taking a splash tower and making it multishoot. Hm. What's the difference to a splash tower?

Sign in to follow this