EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
DBX_5

The Leader board

Could someone explain how you place on it and how the score system works, is it based on specifically single players or is it based as a groups score over all? etc...

Abuse trick that's getting fixed in next patch. That, and some issue with Jinx Tower. Don't expect it to last.

Also, there's an issue with the leaderboard where it often doesn't record single-player games. If someone's spectating you or there's someone else in the game, it should record it, but otherwise, single-players have like a 20% chance to get posted. Not sure of the cause.

So with most of the abusable tricks patched, would it be possible to have another leaderboard category for random mode? Honestly it's two very different game types. All pick it's coming up with the best strategy, which is great, but once the best strategy becomes known it's moreover whoever can pull it off the best, or get's luckiest with the chaos waves. Random is more about adapting, especially since it's harder to get a viable amount of support towers. Each wave you might be selling t2-t3 towers in order to adjust for the type.

Edit: Played an express game and cleared it, I have no idea how someone got 200 k on I, R, C, E. I tried looking up his game to see his build, and I can't find it in his recent game history either.

Will there be different leadeboard for Rush? I mean it's kinda boring this way, when all the scores are from mode dominated by single tower.

There should be a filter for leaderboards, yes. Haste in Rush is over the top right now and we'll probably address that too in the next leaderboard reset.

8 hours ago, Archimonde said:

You could put another leaderboard for: frogs killed :)

yes, actually, this is something i noticed a lot of people playing for. 

one time i mentioned "i made the leaderboards" and someone said "oh, how many frogs?" he didn't know about the leaderboards, and he assumed it was for the frogs. 

the build for the score and the frogs are very different.  i would love to have different goals to play for. right now, it's all about killing them as fast as possible. 

Sign in to follow this