EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
holepercent

The Forum Draft series!

Scoring and winning replay

Replay with LOWEST score wins. Final score will the sum of each component below.

Leaks (least to most) : 1,3,4,6

Time taken (fastest to slowest) : 1,3,4,6

Networth (highest to lowest) : 1,2,2,3

Ronalds killed (most to least) : 1,2,2,3

explaination: eg. for leaks, the replay with the fewest leaks will score one point. the 2nd lowest leaks will score 3 points and so on. therefore, replay with most leaks scores 6 points. in case of ties, all will receive the lower score.

Time taken is until victory message appears. This excludes the ronald hunt.

Best build design will have 2 points subtracted from the replay's total score. best build design will be picked by me. ( as per draft traditions where best build design is picked by host). This condition may not be used if there is a clear winner.

All drafters have 168 hours from the time of this post to PM me your replays.

Ensure your map has the correct filename (no underscores please) and is in the correct folder to avoid being DQed.

Guest M45T3R

Can I post a replay if I'm not a drafter? I didn't know about this until now :(

Can I post a replay if I'm not a drafter? I didn't know about this until now :(

You can PM me your replay or post it after the draft closes..

well.. you can just join the next draft..

Guest soyamilks
Scoring and winning replay

Replay with LOWEST score wins. Final score will the sum of each component below.

Leaks (least to most) : 1,3,4,7

Time taken (fastest to slowest) : 1,3,4,7

Networth (highest to lowest) : 1,2,2,3

Ronalds killed (most to least) : 1,2,2,3

explaination: eg. for leaks, the replay with the fewest leaks will score one point. the 2nd lowest leaks will score 3 points and so on. therefore, replay with most leaks scores 5 points. in case of ties, all will receive the lower score.

Time taken is until victory message appears. This excludes the ronald hunt.

Best build design will have 2 points subtracted from the replay's total score. best build design will be picked by me. ( as per draft traditions where best build design is picked by host). This condition may not be used if there is a clear winner.

All drafters have 168 hours from the time of this post to PM me your replays.

Ensure your map has the correct filename (no underscores please) and is in the correct folder to avoid being DQed.

I want to ask it is 5 or 7

and also in the time taken one

I have just finished with my first trail.

The hell make me leak in late game!!! I was very angry and disappointed :(

I want to ask it is 5 or 7

and also in the time taken one

I have just finished with my first trail.

The hell make me leak in late game!!! I was very angry and disappointed :(

It should be 6 for both.. edited. didn't check it when i copied it from beta FDS..

Guest soyamilks

so it is now passed 24+4.x hours

that's mean ~139.x hours left?

Guest soyamilks

didn't you said there is someone got no leak replay?

oh...I felt like tricked :(

but I think there will be no leak replay, so I need to work of another reply

Hmm... both FD and beta testing altogether = more work :)

heh.. true.. for beta FDS every game can be considered testing the beta.. but not now..

my current draft build is a 2-pass / VIII VII build instead of a build for rushing.. :lol:

Um, isn't that a scret until the draft is over?

Guest soyamilks

I keep working in one leak replay

I am now start a new game once I lag unless I think this replay can better than the one before

the draft is closed! but all drafters have maybe 12 hours to submit replays as the draft host would not be viewing replays till then..there is no penalty if replay is submitted before results are posted..

Guest soyamilks

I want to post an Comet game-v-

I hope the result is avaliable as quick as possible @@...

I think I would probably lose in the one .... leak

To bring the Forum Draft #6 to a close, after some time extensions for replay submissions

The results!

soyamilks with 1 leak (1), a time of 49.46 (4), networth of 237072 (1) and 98 ronalds killed (1) total 7 points.

6draft_soyamilk.w3g

jolin012 with 13 leak (3), a time of 47.06 (1), networth of 90954 (2) and 23 ronalds killed (2) total 8 points.

6draft_jolin012.w3g

lesher with 48 leak (4), a time of 49.40 (3), networth of 172463 (2) and 6 ronalds killed (2) total 11 points.

6draft_lesher.w3g

Draft report to follow.

Guest soyamilks

thank you, the host :)

I wondered that I lose in time, I thought I won't be too slow, but the results showed I am the slowest :lol:

thank you all the drafters :P

It is very lucky that I can win ^^

Dang - I wish I'd have had more attempts to get my build into a no leak or a one leak, damn studies :P

Grats soyamilks on the win. Watching your replay now :)

Ah - interestfarm in the beginning and then use the money to rush - that is a nice strategy to get lots of money but short time. I wonder if it could get faqster than a non farming build, but I don't think so cause you are farming about the precise amount required and then rush - well done!

@lesher - I tried that build too once and it's not too easy. grats on getting the t3 light without leak. your last 2 picks makes me wonder though:P

Guest soyamilks

oh! I just wonder the replay is posted already ...hahaha

I am going to watch it @@

Aw shoot, I got the worst score :P

Ah well, I'm also in my school exams, so I can't really do my best... (hey, everyone is having test, eh?)

Guest soyamilks

The public exam just ended today

But another exam in June!

Guest soyamilks

I have just finished viewing the replays :)

jolin has done a great job, I can't play as fast as you, when I play fast, I will lose :(

As I remember, at the beginning of the 6draft, I and lesher were sticked on the LD 2element built, so I used a lot of skills there. At first I even play $$$LDLDLDWW, but I found that this play would got a problem, is that I can't speed up my game too many. Last I found that I should make use of the two water picks in earlier times.

@Jolin, next time you should teach me to use orbit tower, I am scared of it so escape to comet. (Since I can only choose between Orbit or Comet). Your lightning tower is nice, the electricity produced by it like electric storm. But I think playing AP should avoid selling towers, all tower should consider to last game. I admit it is very difficult to do so :( .

@lesher, are you got the same problem with me :lol: ? Got stick with the refined light and dark. However, In order to avoid leaks, we should balance the use of light and dark towers. Although upgrading towers to a higher level can solve a short term problem, but it will make you either lost many interest or leak many.(Facing earth wave). Don't waste the last two picks! It is very important to balance the weakness in earth wave. You can get orbit by picking two fire. You may say it is the same as darkness tower, but it is much stronger than that. So don't waste them!

(P.S. thanks for the spell check, I made many horrible spelling mistakes /__\)

Sign in to follow this