EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

The 4.0 Goodies

We have a ton of things planned that will revolve around the 4.0 release, and until now a good portion of them have been up in the air. However, I can safely say now with 99.9% assurance that all of them will be working out. This was intentionally left vague, the only thing I can assure with absolute certainty is that QPAD (similar product info: http://www.corporate.qpad.se/modules/news/...php?storyid=178) will be producing a limited edition Element TD mousepad with the 4.0 release loadscreen image, a significantly improved version of the 3.0 one (attached below).

I will post updates here as things are confirmed beyond any doubt.

originalETD.jpg

woa, that is nice, can you post the img without the loading bar, so i can put as a wallpaper on here?

This looks sick! I honestly can't wait to play and share this map with friends and strangers! I'm so revved up for this version!!!!

This looks sick! I honestly can't wait to play and share this map with friends and strangers! I'm so revved up for this version!!!!

²

Nice one. :)

Do I get this right, Kinew did this for us? He was succesfully raised from the afk?

woahh, really really woahh

is a lot better than the previos one, is very well made.

Guest ungulateman

Best. Desktop. Background. Ever. Period.

Nice having a mousepad with EleTD, especially with such a nice background :) . But sice I already have a DotA Mouse Pad, I won't get it :P

The mousepads have arrived. The store will be online soon, but in the meantime you can email me your order. They are $26.30 retail per mousepad. Shipping will be calculated based on location and order amount (usually $2-3 a roll USA, bulk saves money). Here is my pad:

post-2-1239493255_thumb.png

Sign in to follow this