EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
m0rph1ing

Poison Not Attacking

yeah the "towers not attacking" bug is pretty sporadic and happens rarely for no apparent reason. =( usually easy to fix once you spot it though...(just tell them to stop or attack, etc)

may not be that easy.. it's a rare bug and no apparent fix was found..

remember that game with me, kaini and karawasa.. some of everyone's towers just stopped attacking. even if you ordered the tower to attack the creeps, the towers just wouldn't attack the creeps.. the creeps were basically untargetable by any tower..

may not be that easy.. it's a rare bug and no apparent fix was found..

remember that game with me, kaini and karawasa.. some of everyone's towers just stopped attacking. even if you ordered the tower to attack the creeps, the towers just wouldn't attack the creeps.. the creeps were basically untargetable by any tower..

I think that happend with fast towers.

I've seen it with Mooshroom Tower (relative often) and Quark Tower (I think, that was the buggy game).

When I saw the standard "tower stops attacking after upgrade"-bug, it usually was an arrow tower after the upgrade to super arrow. Not exactly a fast tower.

When I saw the standard "tower stops attacking after upgrade"-bug, it usually was an arrow tower after the upgrade to super arrow. Not exactly a fast tower.

Do you have a replay? I never had that bug with a Arrow/Canon tower... But thats very strange. Is that a trigger bug or a Warcraft bug?

I have had it with many towers. mushroom tower, arrow tower, cannon tower, and much more but can't remember exactly. all i know is that I hate it.

Sign in to follow this