EleTD.com
Karawasa

Placement Convention

Hmm, perhaps we could add a feature on the new versions to actually differentiate the sections a bit and notate each by their respective number.

should add this to the actual game through similar means that are done in gemtd inregards to the tab list on the left, maybe even see if its possible to add a positioning suggestion similar to how you can in actual DotA on which lane you want to go to.

I don't think this is that important to require any ingame display, the existing range overlays should be more than enough to figure out tower placement.

So, judging by this picture, the 1 stands for the best placement of tower? How do I read it? Where do I place long-range towers (Impulse tower f.e) and where do I place slow towers?

This picture was intended for use when discussing strategies. So you could be like "I placed Impulse towers at 2" and people would know what you meant.

3 minutes ago, Karawasa said:

This picture was intended for use when discussing strategies. So you could be like "I placed Impulse towers at 2" and people would know what you meant.

Oh, okay, gotcha. Thanks.