EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Twilice

Should we feel abandoned, or not!

Karawasa

Site Admin

Last visited: Sat May 24, 2008 9:35 pm

So I begunn to wonder when he was last online and I rememberd that I can look.

Last online May 24.

He does that from time to time, but last time he returned, we got 4.0pb. So eletd is slow but awesome, and I can live with that. :)

not actually that bad, compared to some other message boards i've been at. At one of them, one of the admins received a sort of legendary status for only showing up once in a blue moon. Someone took a screencap of the bottom of the front page that showed he was online once. It was epic.

Guest Guardian_Angel2

Ive been on some TD forums and the majority of the admins aint been online for over a year, there was one I remember only showed up on the same day and made sure it was the same time once a year would throw tons of updates (a whole years worth of work) then disappear for a year and then do the same again.

He does that from time to time, but last time he returned, we got 4.0pb. So eletd is slow but awesome, and I can live with that. :)

Next up is 4.0...:D. I imagine once we get there we will be at a point of tweaks which are very easy and definitely not time consuming (and thus come about much faster).

Edit: No, to answer the question.

Sign in to follow this