EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
gunzhero

EleTD SC2

A giant thumbs up to everyone involved. It really has the same WC3 feel! So I was right onttop of everything again! kudos! :P

Me and my friends friends are having many troubles to launch the game, indeed it seems that the wallpaper of loading screen never loads properly and many times it makes sc2 crash... It happens 70% of time to me and 3 of my friends with who i'm playing.

I love this TD, when it loads, it all good !

I hope that it will be fixed in an update...

@zdevi: Are you on a Mac by chance? I played with someone on a Mac earlier who mentioned he had issues with the loading screen.

Yes im on a mac, and when it shows the scree

It loads but 4 times on 5 it crashes before the loading screen and even when

It loads the walloapers is just a bunch of billions of colored pixels

I am looking for a Mac user on NA realm. That last sentence by zdevi gives me a hunch as to what it could be. Please post here or PM me if you can help test (wouldn't take long).

I am looking for a Mac user on NA realm. That last sentence by zdevi gives me a hunch as to what it could be. Please post here or PM me if you can help test (wouldn't take long).

I can help you but i'm on Europe server ....

Here is a screenshot capturedcran20110624140.jpg

it's either your Mac, some drivers, StarCraft's engine or the file format of the loadingscreen :P

EDIT: you may try it with a lower resolution

it's either your Mac, some drivers, StarCraft's engine or the file format of the loadingscreen :P

EDIT: you may try it with a lower resolution

I have 3 macs, same on each models... even in windowed mode

All my friends are on mac and they encounter the same issue, so i don't think my graphical drivers are involved...

Mac problem fixed. Version 0.62 is out on NA. Soon to be on EU and SEA.

YEEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm waiting for it !

first thoughts : FRUIT>RONALD , my first try on this map was flawless and i only noticed my light tower could attack the leaks of the guy on my left ( rly dont remember that on wc3).

its an awesome job well done karawasa and co :) hats off .

I played Wc3 Elemental TD for over 2 years and have been waiting with this with giant anticipation.

I have always lurked in the shadows but registered to say that you did an amazing job with the transition to Starcraft2 and Im loving the new map.

Cant wait for leaderboards :) :)

I've tried loading this five or six times as i used to love playing it on wc3 but for some reason it takes ages to load and never actually lets me play. the one time i did get past the loading screen i got a message telling me i had gone out of sync or something so had to cancel out. other than this one time the only way to get back to the custom maps screen is to close the SC2 client and restart which is time consuming. I really want to play this again any suggestions? anyone else having this problem? it's the PC version on windows 7 ultimate.

Try creating a game and playing it by yourself (don't open to public). Wait it out, give it a good few minutes if need be. What happens? Also, is your computer low end?

What happened to the remark about cojones at the end? I missed that :(

Heh. Could put that back in.

Sign in to follow this