EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Berserk Tower

Essentially, a tower that can activate berserk. Berserk adds damage and attack speed. The tower would own for a small window of time, you would have to plan its use.

Would probably be a dual.

Thoughts?

Guest 1mpulse

nice, simple. but one question..... will it only be self target??

Guest mrchak

It will only be self-target and it is NOT an auto-cast ability, as far as I know. So you have to micro to use this tower effectively.

Or, have we considered letting the ability have 2 modes: auto-cast mode and manual-cast mode? I don't remember what the deal is with it.

Autocast would be triggered everytime the tower starts to fire, has the spell ready and is not allready under the effect, right? Most of the time that sounds like about the perfect time to do so, so I the tower has autocast for the spell, most micro could be substituted by proper placement. Hm. :?

Why not to make a tower with aura?

Who it activates in the passage of creeps or not,

Or otherwise an aura continues but where it is necessary or even to choose if we want that the aura is an increase of speed or damage

Guest 1mpulse

sounds good, sort of a mix between magic and spring.

could be a good tower to catch leaks, being able to own single leaks or elemental leaks.

ocmassreo - suggest it, think this thread just to discuss berserk tower.

I knows but it is an idea that I had by reading this topic and I not mastery not completely English, it says the principle of this tower my reminded has that

:roll:;)

Although it has been mentioned, this tower would function like Berserk unit on normal ladder creeps. You click to activate it (for the casting tower only) and it buffs damage/attack speed for a short duration. Now the question is, should it autocast upon attacking? I feel this might make it too easy and also a pain in the ass (if you wanted to activate it yourself at a better time, say if there is only one creep by itself, would be a waste).

give the player the option to autocast. something like enchantment tower.

or a short range and a 3 sec delay before casting. that way, if there is only one creep, it would be out of the range quickly and the tower would not cast. the tower would only cast when there are targets in range 3 sec later after the first creep passes.

give the player the option to autocast. something like enchantment tower.

or a short range and a 3 sec delay before casting. that way, if there is only one creep, it would be out of the range quickly and the tower would not cast.

Sounds like a good idea.

About the easyness-problem (player just autocasts the tower and has nothing else to do), I think that if you plan a mana limit for autocasters, you can harm a bit those players, givin them a good reason to plan better the activation of the tower (no one likes it to face a healing wave an have most of his towers out of mana).

Sign in to follow this