EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Black Gun

10,000 ronald kills vh + a bug

hi guys, a replay of mine. not particularly good, i played quite sloppy... oh, and i was trying positions to pressure my opponents, so dont criticize that i was overbuilding and didnt care that much for interest. and yes, i know that the final build only worked coz i abused :rolleyes: but thats the only way how this build could work on multiplayer: pressure the others until i am the only survivor and then abuse until i got enough money... anyway, when microing my towers i didnt lose a single life for over 2.5k fully upgraded ronalds, so i guess its safe to say that this build could kill infinitely many of them.

one more thing: we all know the bug where certain towers stun ronalds.... after 4k kills i tried to add a storm tower, but it seemed like the storm effect would "break" the ronald-stun-bug. maybe this is helpful in understanding the bug.

10k ronald kills.w3g

I dont think youll see much more than 1500 killed Ronalds starting with 4.2.

I also dont think youll see certain towers stunning Ronalds.

Enjoy it while you can.. the storm tower could be clumping creeps, spreading the towers over more ronalds.. the stun bug occurs when more than a certain number of towers attack the same ronald..

and expect suprises after the 2001th ronald

Hey, that's a lot of ronald.

Seems you have been watching a replay or two. ;)

Stun and loop leaking for money, poor ronalds.

Sign in to follow this