EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest M45T3R

[4.0] 1310 Ronalds on VH, take that!

Ahh, the balanced cycle of DEF... Again

No, no, no, I don't mean to be unappreciative for your try.

I'm going to be slightly nitpicky here. Fire at 5 versus Fire at 15 is a no-brainer to me. Your build speed is definitely good enough to get through the first 15 levels without needing an elemental arrow tower.

Blacksmiths look like they're blocking your optimal damage tower places. I like to put them where they can do their job but don't get in the way as much.

You also stop arrow interest farming a bit early. I guess at that point, interest farming takes a lotta work, but farming to level 30 isnt that hard when you have elements that cover each other.

Good job btw. You have a lot less mistakes than I do. I hope 3 element builds aren't the standard builds for 4.0 after Cisz's win and ours also.

Guest grpgm
I'm going to be slightly nitpicky here. Fire at 5 versus Fire at 15 is a no-brainer to me. Your build speed is definitely good enough to get through the first 15 levels without needing an elemental arrow tower.

Blacksmiths look like they're blocking your optimal damage tower places. I like to put them where they can do their job but don't get in the way as much.

You also stop arrow interest farming a bit early. I guess at that point, interest farming takes a lotta work, but farming to level 30 isnt that hard when you have elements that cover each other.

Good job btw. You have a lot less mistakes than I do. I hope 3 element builds aren't the standard builds for 4.0 after Cisz's win and ours also.

Is there something wrong with only three element builds? That is how I got my first VH clear for the No Slow challenge with an ELN build. I thought this version was trying to encourage a wider variety of viable element combos. I mean, I think ELN is a terrible build and I only even pulled it off because of interest farming and Life Tower abuse, but I think three element combos are fun and challenge you to handle more potential weaknesses.

Also most of this is single player only, so I don't fear these builds at all ballance wise.

Guest M45T3R

I knew about the magic tower's imbaness long before the release of 4.0pb, so don't say that I copied morphling...

Guest M45T3R

There a lot better 4-element builds that can beat this build because in multiplayer you can't interest whore that much. I still can't find a better build than LFWN.

LWNF is strong as with 2 slows, a strong long-range tower in impulse and aoe tower in tidal. and a nice LWN cycle.

if played well, DWEF or even LDEF could come close.. but those are harder to play well..

Don't forget pure water. That one is VERY dangerous together with the 2 slows, and is together with impulse and maybe pure light a major part of the endgame in WNFL.

Guest wayne114
Boo ya :P :P :P

I downloaded the file but I don't know how to watch it.

Can you tell me how to view the file?

the replay is a custom map for the game warcraft 3: the frozen throne.. you must have the game.. it's not a replay that you can watch without the game..

and you must have the same version as the replay and the exact map name in the exact folder.

Guest ShadowDatsas

WTFFF

How!

I am sweating to get 38 ronalds...

Really dude , damn.

Gj

Sign in to follow this