EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ungulateman

Please help me

@ungulateman : Are you downloading via EleTD.com? If it so, maybe you should visit other sites (like www.epicwar.com)

Guest ungulateman

When I enter the world editor, it says I don't have enough memory. (I have 512MB RAM.)

Anyway, I got it off Bnet, so I'm happy.

Guest ungulateman

Yes, but it didn't turn up in my custom games list. Although it's there now since I downloaded it off Battlenet.

Maybe you had it in the wrong folder. Where did you place the map on the first attempt?

Yes, but it didn't turn up in my custom games list. Although it's there now since I downloaded it off Battlenet.

If using patch 1.23 and the map not listed in custom games, you need to shorter its name.

It happened to me, this name "DotA Allstars v6.59 AIPlus 1.52 Rev. 01.w3x" is too long and not shown in custom games list.

Fixed after shorter its name to "DotA Allstars v6.59 AIPlus.w3x".

If using patch 1.23 and the map not listed in custom games, you need to shorter its name.

It happened to me, this name "DotA Allstars v6.59 AIPlus 1.52 Rev. 01.w3x" is too long and not shown in custom games list.

Fixed after shorter its name to "DotA Allstars v6.59 AIPlus.w3x".

shouldn't be a problem with "Element TD 4.0".. even beta filenames were longer and they appeared in the list and no problems playing them..

Noone is ignoring you, it's just that we can't view your replays. Because The filename isn't correct of your map.

Sign in to follow this