EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
jolin012

command-list

the command list should give more info imo.

most who read just "-range (x)" won't know what it does and probably won't try to use it. also in specific would be better for that and class and element.

I tried -range (without any number) and there popped up a, info message, I like that. that should exist for -element and -classification too

that should tell what info it will show and what texts/numbers are possible for input.

I think it will be no problem to have a bit of text for each command in the command-list as long as we highlight them

Well, I've got suggestion for command that gives info about specified wave

e.g. I wrote "-6" or "-info 6", then it will tell about wave 6 creeps info. (Earth)

A -terrian command would be very cool too. :D

Or maybe make the arenas more different.

One cave like, a undead, a green one and a winter one. (two per each.)

this doesn't sound like 4.0:P sounds like 4.3 or something. as for the "-info 6" i can tell teh "-wave 6" (same thing different name) command has been suggested a long time ago - and I still wish it implemented and I guess it should work - perhaps k can tell if it is or is not on the to-do list. cause I'm curious too.

@Cisz : Just the terrain, or also special effect on the special area?

e.g. On fire/red area, fire damage will be doubled. Or... whatever

@lesher - Only the looks, I don't want to mess with the ballance. ;)

so - there are 6 elements. but 8 areas. How is the plan ?:D

but I have one cool idea for the area in the middle. Around that area, there should be "fountains" that shoot off flames upwards of different colors, one for each element. well, not a fountain, but like the water that a fountain shoots. and every 6th fountain around the area is of each element. so:

[pre:30t1t3u1].LDWFNELDW

E|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|F

N| |N

F| |E

W| |L

D| |D

L|_______|W

ENFWDLENF[/pre:30t1t3u1]

but aslo - not all will be flaming at all times. first 0.5 sec with F E and D shoting off a small fountain shower upwards. then 0.5 sec of nothing. then 0.5 sec of W L and N doing the same. then 0.5 sec of nothing happening again, and then D F E and so on. So - swapping between:

[pre:30t1t3u1]..D F E D

E|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|F

| |

F| |E

| |

D| |D

|_______|

E F D E F[/pre:30t1t3u1]

and:

[pre:30t1t3u1].L W N L W

|¯¯¯¯¯¯¯|

N| |N

| |

W| |L

| |

L|_______|W

N W L N[/pre:30t1t3u1]

hope you see what I mean:P

with fountains I mean something like either the kindle towers' effect shooting fire up or the hydro water raining down

I am sure that will look nice but have you ever tried to watch something like that with the power of 900 MHz. I did that and I don't want to do it once again :P

MOAARRR LAGGS..

Just make do more dodads. Not to much particels please, it is the thing that mess with memory :|

Sign in to follow this