EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
dvdlesher

Impulse/Velocity

IMHO, I think this tower are very, very POWERFUL

I build 6 velocity, 2 impulse, and 2 spring

I beat fire mechanical wave with that build... Although, I use micro technique

Now... Do you think this tower is overpowered, or still considered as "normal" tower?

long range, AND requires micro, so it should be more powerful by at least a little bit.

im not sure i would agree with it being overpowered. Possibly, but I haven't thought of it that way.

it requires micro to be effective.. without mirco, the damage isn't that high.. long range is also slow in competitive multiplayer..

the restrictions of the forum draft makes certain towers more effective than they are in normal builds.. with less towers, you can afford to micro the impulses all the time as compared to say random mode games where there probably a lot more stuff going on..

Disagreed. compared to for example oblivion or tidal or zealout. it needs micro needs knowledge and needs placement. and it handles mechanicals really good, beeing longrange. but try half that amount but of oblivions, it'll work too if you micro that one correctly and place it correctly.

micro is a big thing, it doesn't only require you to know how to micro it, it also requires your attention, especially longrange it takes alot of there time where you could've rebuilt.

Also longrange towers have a little higher top dmg due to the fact that in a multiplayer climate, a tidal opponent wouldn't allow you to attack the creeps until they reach area "-" because the next wave will allready be in your maze.

Disagree too :P

They already wrote: If you micro it it should deal more damage. Because you don't have time to do something different

And it is very slow. You can't use it lonely in multiplayer ;)

Hmm... Micro is very powerful...

Well, this is only my opinion, could be wrong or right..

Sign in to follow this