EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
dvdlesher

Flame Tower

Some said this tower is an overpowered tower

Well, I tried it... When accidentally, I randomed XSM and got Lvl2 fire and lvl2 nature. But I can't finish the game, I failed at wave 55

Maybe I should try the pick version, not random mode, because random mode can affect my gameplay with flame

Beta15_ARXSM_w55_DNFWE.w3g

trust me, it IS overpowered :) just look at the numbers and you will probably realize. compare it with other duals too if you want.

Must test it, I agree.

Earlier only 2 (or 3) could be built of these towers, so being overpowered was a good balance.

This tower could not do a no-leak after all, because of some of its logics.

Now it's stacked.

Since it is the same as corrosion including AoE DoT, I'd just compare their price & dps ratio. (Corrosion is unstacking at the moment, right? I only build 2 of them as well, 4 & 6.)

first of all, flame HAS a huge dps. that's why i have suggested it nerfed a lot.

yes, corrosion is unstacking and it cannot be buffed by a well/smith/trickery that means 200% boost, (trust me, you can't really compare a support tower to a dmg tower) and cannot (due to the non stacking9 be buffed by slowing towers like flame can. and ofcourse you can't solo with flame, no tower can actually solo, unless on VE ofcourse. you have to combine support with dmg towers and have ( in most casses) to combine longrange with shortrange and/or ST with AoE.

no tower can actually solo, unless on VE ofcourse.

Kindle can solo hard till about 18; many triples till much later.

Flame is (was) unable not because it is weak, but because it often enflamed creeps with lower health and then those with higher (or simply with luck) walked over. It's just like Quaker: if it stomps often / lucky, it can solo till very late, if it doesn't, it can fail like level 20.

Of course if we are talking about high levels, it is rather true. :)

no tower can actually solo, unless on VE ofcourse.

Kindle can solo hard till about 18; many triples till much later.

Flame is (was) unable not because it is weak, but because it often enflamed creeps with lower health and then those with higher (or simply with luck) walked over. It's just like Quaker: if it stomps often / lucky, it can solo till very late, if it doesn't, it can fail like level 20.

Of course if we are talking about high levels, it is rather true. :)

All I meant was that if lesher by this:

Now I kinda believe with Jolin012, but I must add more waterfall to keep up with the water waves creep

if he meant by that, that "no, flame is not overpowered, it can not solo water waves" I just wanted to add "no tower can solo" as in "no tower can solo the game". Not that I thought lesher thought so. I just think there was a minor misunderstanding in what I meant. But you are very right that many towers can solo several levels. and well, infact there is one tower that can solo the entire game on VH. Drowning - but it requires A Lot of luck:D like 1/ 10^60 chance or something:P. oh, and 2 would be needed for undeads :).

Sign in to follow this