EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest lorem ipsum

Healing-Waves to strong

Guest lorem ipsum

Hi!

I think healing waves are to strong. To do no-leak on healing waves is very difficult. Specially if they are level 40 or higher its's hardly possible to do no-leak.

A possible soulution is, to reduce the healing rate to 1,5%.

What do you think about that?

ps: Please excuse my bad english.

I agree. My suggestion: Healing and fast back to pb values plz. :)

yes.. in extreme mode, if you build at VI, come second pass, the creeps are back to full health including those that left the first pass kill zone with 10% hp.. overpowered..

fast is not as much a problem as healing.. but the wave can be overpowered when the defense is weaker, more so when randOOmed..

but if i'm not wrong 1.5% healing can't be programmed or something..

Guest lorem ipsum
fast is not as much a problem as healing..

i think so too.

Healing and fast back to pb values plz.

would be a good solution, but imoh fast is ok. difficult... but ok.

I think fast is ok. (It should be a bit difficulter to kill).

But healing is really overpowerd.

yap, back to pb values. it is currenlty too strong in >75% of all cases. and it shouldn't make that many types of defenses have it their greatest weakness. it's ok that perhaps a lifetower singleplayer build where ya kill the creeps by leaking half then killing all every time, or some tower that deals it's damage over 60 sec without doing a killl until that or something. like mass obl of microed impulses or something, but currently healing is a great problem to almost all builds. the ability of drowning would be an exception. So - get it back the way it was in pb, and only those extremley unstrategical builds vs healing will have geater problems there, wich is how it should be.

Either have the healing lower hp then the rest of the creeps and have a pretty fast healing so it makes more micro.

But right now they are extremly hard, water murguls healing, and dune worms.

Back to PB values indeed.

Back to PB values indeed.
yap, back to pb values.

I thnik the PB value is too small. The b11-b13c value to high.

I guess we've to find a way in the middle :P

hm, i think they're not too high, try playing new flame (or corrosion) one at 4 one at 9 and one at 3 and you'll notice healing is far too hard and if you go pb it's not too easy.

Unfortunately for healing there is no convenient or practical way to do 1.5%. The consensus appears to be reverting it to 1%, which is fine by me.

I think I'll also do the same for fast waves, i.e. 375 to 350.

Ok, that will do fine. But keep extreme as it is now (exept the healing)

Extreme speed units has 375 ms and the ordinary extreme units have their current speed.

Sign in to follow this