EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Twilice

Wich server

It is hard for me to know when others play and wich plays on wich server.

Here is yet another list:

Northrend (main):

13est

Cisz

Jolin012

Kaini (kaini1123 on northrend)

Northrend (alternate):

Holepercent

Lordareon (main):

Holepercent

DDRKirby(ISQ)

Azeroth (main):

Vigi-

Karawasa

Post what server you play on, and also post if there are any other servers you play on.

Example:

I play on azeroth, but I also have an account on lordareon.

Then you play on azeroth, but sometimes play on another server, as for me I only play on northrend :P

holepercent

Lordaeron/northend. public games on USwest but i cross over to northend frequently to host inhouse beta games and join the other leads (usually cisz and jolin012)..

time online (GMT +8):

mostly sat 2000 onwards (playing)

almost 24/7 in IRC #eletd (ask for games there)

I'm on northrend most of the times. Easiest way to play with me is find me in the irc and ask for a game. :)

I'm on northrend most of the times. Easiest way to play with me is find me in the irc and ask for a game. :)

Same. But for me ringing the GGG bell also works

I play nothrend (europe too)

I've got a question:

Is on non-northrend anohter background image (we've got falling snow) in the bnet menus?

(Because Northrend is the ice area in the real game)

Guest Vigi-

If your gonna do a list like this, if people wanted, they could add their msn, aim, yahoo, or whatever messenger that they use, if they even use one, in order for other people to quickly contact them and see if they are up for a game or to test and what not.

We allready have a fast meeting place: The irc channel. I'm hanging out there whenever I'm online, so if you have a question or want to play, the irc is the place to go. ;) I'd be glad to see you all hang out there too.

Guest Vigi-

Instant messanging programs > irc imo.

I'm vigi42 on AIM for anyone that wants to add. It'll be the easiest way to contact me.

Imo on this forum IRC is much better.

I am still adding this list, we should problary know how to contact eachother by now.

But it could be good to have, (atleast for me :) )

Sign in to follow this