EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Twilice

[Beta 11] Extra short mode

Me and kaini tested this out.

The creeps came to fast, I managed to stay on a bit but kaini died short after :P

I also died because we were discussing things.

There should be a little bit in increased time to build.

Yep much too fast.

There is not time to click the 'Book' and build towers. (When i build my first tower at 4 the creep alredy came)

Exaclty. And since level 31 is water - fast. They will come incredible fast.

And level 32 is shredders....

P.S. It doesn't feel like giving you 30 seconds.

but of course, same as the gap between wave 60 and ronalds--

If interest still applies, I personally will always be pressured to build in the last 15 second interval possible. so a longer delay wont help me.

BUT that's just me and my frantic playstyle. I can live with anything here.

Hm, that is true. I would do the same...

But I would use the extra seconds to plan what to build.

there's way to little build time considering there's tier2 elementals in play already..30sec for short mode was just right although slightly longer would be preferred but 30sec is still playable..

60 sec (interest free) for extra short should be enough.. it doesn't feel like 30sec even.. after looking at the elementals, pressing tower query, a brief plan on the build, by the time i start building the wave is almost coming in (i was in random!)..

those seconds mustn't be interest free imo. I don't mind that some tend to take the risk and wait for the more time to pass. yes they might begin with 200 gold more than the ones who don't know what interest is, but was it a problem in the normal one that some begin with 70 and some with 71 gold?

agreed with jolin, i think leaving interest in is fine. but i also agree with the general consensus that the time is too short--especially considering that in AP you have to be picking your elements during that time as well...

Sign in to follow this