EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
jolin012

[cosmetic design] Nature tower attack sound

Nature towers attack is silent. I'd say there should be a sound for when it attacks. don't care that much for the cosmetic but when I run away with my builder in the meanwhile i like to hear when the nature towers begin/stop to attack.

if i'm not wrong there are a few other silent towers.. nature tower is easy to detect as being silent as it's a starting tower.. but yes. every tower should have a sound..

the endgame will be very noisy with every tower having an attack sound.. talk about effects..

"if a tree falls in a forest..."

the only sound I find myself =listening= for is the jinx proc since if I'm microing a jinx tower I want to swtich targets whenever it procs.

if i'm not wrong there are a few other silent towers.. nature tower is easy to detect as being silent as it's a starting tower.. but yes. every tower should have a sound..

Anyone mind compiling a list of those towers?

For the one who unlikes long post, a tip; the picture explains everything.

Ok, done now, took a bit of time as i had to try all the tiers. Here are the results.

Sinlge Towers (X beeing sound O beeing silent):

[pre:2q7rh1mz]. Element L D W F E N

Tier

1 X X X X X O

2 X X X X X O

3 X X X X X X

4 X X X X O X

5 X O O O O X[/pre:2q7rh1mz]

All Dual towers had a sound.

Triple towers(X beeing sound O beeing silent):

The only triples beeing Silent were Gold 1, Gold 2, Laser 1, Laser 2 and FlameThrower 2.

Periodic Tower of the Elements is Silent.

Here comes a pic but meh, it was really troublesome had to convert first to bmp but it didn't accept that either so converted again, but here it is at last:

Silent Towers.png

Sign in to follow this