EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest darthlemi

Best Towers v4.0

Guest darthlemi

Hey to start off i have to say great site.

I was wondering what would be the best combination of towers for 4.0 like F+L L+W or any other combinations i can usually get almost to ronald when i just mess around trying new combos VE though :*( lvl 45 or so on VH i just want to get a little better :P

Thanks D-lemi

best towers?

100x periodic tower should do it. ^^;

do you mean best element picks? or best towers? these are two different things...

what I will say, is that in general (very general overgeneralization) lvl 2 triples are more useful than lvl 3 duals. But again this is an overgeneralization. For example, lvl 3 well/blacksmith can be very very useful lategame!

but most of the "best" towers are triples.

kirby isn't lying, but let me clear things out to make it more helpfull. You should pick all of the elements if you want the best build and first of all build one of each of these towers: Windstorm, Nova, Roots, Muck, Corrosion, Enchantment, Polar, Voodoo. those are support towers. You hould also have at least 2 wells and 2 blacksmiths out there. Then you need damage towers. After level 51 you will get your first pure essence that allows you to build the periodic tower of elements. that is the strongest tower in the game. before that is available if you want to build something else, go for 1 zealout and 3 quakers :) good luck!

Edit: Oh, and if you don't know how to build these towers (for example if you don't know windstorm is F+L+W) you can always press F9 ingame or look it up here:

http://www.eletd.com/triple-towers.php

http://www.eletd.com/dual-towers.php

so you would rather have 90 amplified earth towers, than 1 pure earth? :lol:

haha, hopefully you guys understand what we are actually saying.

and what i really should be asking (rhetorically) is,

"so you would rather have 90 amplified earth towers and oodles of interest money, than 1 pure earth?"

or something like that.

you get the point.

no, I wouldn't, but I wouldperhaps rather have 3 quakers and 3 lumber than 1 earthshaker and no lumber x) and yes, this is not not a serious discussion, for help, refer to the first 3 post-replies :)

^^ I'd have earth 2 earth 3 and a pure essence aka periodic rather than earthshaker yes :P and why don't you come on the irc for talking 'bout nothing instead? btwm you could meet karawasa, as he is back on track :)

-random..

yes. the best tower in 4.0 is periodic. once you get all 6 elements in VH rnd by wave 40, essence at 52, you've almost won the game..

best towers (full build) :

all 6 elements. you only need to spend 6 lumber..

roots, muck, nova, windstorm

corrosion, voodoo

8X quaker/zealot or mixture of both

12X polar and enchantment in some combination

3X well

3X blacksmith

2X periodic

=gg

yes. the best tower in 4.0 is periodic.

let me help you rephrace that. You meant "yes. the best tower in 4.0 public beta is periodic."

Maybe we shall stop spreading that it's overpowered, so that we don't make everyone like it and use it before we remove it's power. they will hate us :)

Guest ginc

Periodics aside, IMO the "best" all-around towers are the Vulcan and Muck/Mire towers.

Vulcans are actually more cost-effective than Pure Earth towers, the limitation being you can't mass more than ~10 of them (ie. at V) without diminishing returns. Its earlier forms aren't quite as good due to a lower splash radius.

The Muck tower is probably the most damaging and versatile AoE slow tower.

Honorable mention to massed Quaker and Tidal towers at V, but these are weak against Fast and Mechanical waves and have a greater diminishing return than Vulcans.

Yes, muck and gunpowder are very high on the "to nerf list", or should I say "were"? ;)

Guest zercousy

do you sure periodic the best...?

haha..its good...

but i would bring a things..

when pick a 3 same elemtnt

i been play 2 pure earth..

and thats was a random game..

so i get more NW...

so i got the $$ to make lots lvl 3 earth top right point with forge and well too..

its act like another pure so its was 3 pure...

pure element tower damage are much higher than periodic right?

no, periodics is more powerful than pures in 4.0 public beta. i can reveal that it's more balanced in coming versions though :)

Sign in to follow this