EleTD.com
Karawasa

Element Tower Defense coming to Dota 2

1 hour ago, Karawasa said:

We are releasing within a few hours!

Huzzah again! 1 hour since you posted, so I will sit by my PC clicking F5 in the browser... :)   Nah... I'll just play GemTD while I wait, but yay!

NA is the smallest region out of the 4 major region (playerbase). If you want to reach as many people as possible on /r/dota2, the biggest dota 2 community, and possibly /r/all then I think you should post it tomorrow. It's 1 am here in Germany. /r/dota2 is most active when it's 6-8 pm in Germany. (/r/all is most active between 3-5 pm.) 

Russia, China and SEA don't use Reddit so it doesn't matter to them when exactly you make the announcement post.

So if it takes longer until it is released and announced maybe just delay it one day further. It's good if you hit people from /r/all. Many people don't like playing MOBAs but they may be interested in custom games. You may also lure in ex WC3 players to Dota 2.

Great job guys!

Just want to mention, that the game gets a bit laggy when you play a 6 players match and many creeps are on the map (no idea if its an engine thing or not)

I saw that too, good job Kara. It really helps people to find it really easily too

Been ages since I played eleTD, strangely enough I still have muscle memory of shortcut keys from Warcraft 3 era eleTD, which fucks me up really badly in this DoTA2 version

One thousand commits later, we have reached 400k subscribers in the first 10 days, with over half a million lobbies!