EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Neverdweller

Corpse Explosion Tower

SO what will it be?  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Neverdweller

Change disease tower to a Corpse Explosion tower that pops nearby corpses dealing damage and poisoning units dealing damage over time, or just poisoning them.

If you think this is a good idea check the poll :D

In our secret development forum we/karawasa allready started this poll, everybody seem to like the idea. But you could'nt know :P

Nice idea you came upp with.

This is from karawasa:

Single target attack,

Every few seconds a random or closest body explodes knocking units and dealing damage in an AoE.

This is what I thought to, but instead of knocking back just a stun. But knocking back seems great.

EDIT: changed to not sound so harsh 8)

Guest dyehardz

disease tower is too unpredictable.

while jinx tower is too useless agains mech. (open-beta4)

... oops, oot ... :oops:

What's the diff between "Corpse Explosion" and "Flamethrower" (4.0 PB)?

It's both killing creeps nearby with a dead creep corpse rite?

Interresting idea, I like it.

But I'm not sure if every creep becomes a corpse if it dies. For example: Goblin Shreeders, Wisps, that ugly guys in 45... And what happens with the corpse of elements?

It would power up AOE-Slowing, afaik Karawasa is looking for a tower that powers up single target. Isn't he?

BTW: Jolin is right ;)

Guest Neverdweller

true true, not every creep does become a corpse, but hey, you can always trigger it to make a corpse, i know its a little odd to have a corpse for a wisp.. but hey, maby that will add a nice balance to the tower giving it a weakness against certain levels.

and as far as the explosion not doing the kill itself, no big deal, you make a model appear there as the explosion (or just create a special effect) and then have the tower damage the area of the model (or created effect) and remove the effect or model after a moment.

it would be easier to do it with a model because you can trigger it easier using a unit enters within range of the tower event ;)

.. but hey, maby that will add a nice balance to the tower giving it a weakness against certain levels.

that sounds like alot of fun. but i guess that's not what we call balance around here. we allready have undead healing mech and undead which make different towers and placement favor different levels.

Guest Neverdweller

I actually made a hero that casts a "poison explosion" d2 style in my footmen war that isn't released and prolly never will be. -_-

anyway, As i said you can make a corpse for the dieing unit and explode it, id really like to see this tower and i'm glad everyone thinks its a cool idea.

if Karawasa wants i can totally trigger the tower in a map and send it over and he can plug it in however he wants ^_^

Sign in to follow this