EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

[Ability] Corpse Explosion

Yes/No?  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Corpse Explosion will explode a corpse, dealing AoE damage from the explosion (and possibly another effect). It may likely be the replacement of either Jinx Tower or Disease Tower.

I think it would be an interesting tower to use, requiring good placement and number.

Thoughts?

sounds... I don't know really. Can't tell without testing it. Worth a try maybe.. but first I'd like to know a bit more about it.

Hm. Is this like hydro? And why would it require placement? Sounds a bit like quaker too. I'm not sure what to think of it too.

Can you elaborate more on how this would work?

Would there be a delay, as with hydro?

Corpse explosion sounds to me more like a triple. It really wouldn't harm to be a bit more specific on what exactly the tower will do to decide.

But let me clue on the fact that Flamethrower needs a redesign as well and is not working out properly right now using corpse explosions.

Every tower that doesn't work doesn't mean it needs a redesign. I believe that flamethrower just needs a buff, or maybe more like, buff the normal damage, and maybe nerf the effect. (the effect can't be everything when it has hard times getting a kill, even though it shall be combined with single target tower, and microed to ge the kill.

Edit: A singletarget corpse exploder however, might do. I mean maybe why föamethrower doesn't work is because it's splash.

Guest emjlr3

always a fun ability

if someone could put their hands on a copy of hte corpse explosion sound form Diablo 2, that could really make things interesting

interesting idea to start. More details/elaboration would be better. . but it does feel like a different way of applying effects already in the game. aoe dmg is something like hydro/quaker even to a certain extent nova. unless something like a .25/.5 sec stun? could try this and other ideas for the concept out in a private beta...

It would be single target. Every few seconds it would select the closest corpse (or could be random in area) and explode it. Explosion deals AoE damage, perhaps pushes back units for a second, and could have other effects if need be.

Sign in to follow this