EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Ghan_04

Ronald Level

Should the Ronald level stay?  

14 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Does anyone think the the Ronald level is pretty dumb? In my opinion, if you win, you should win, not left to be defeated by a bunch of immortal clowns. I think that definitely decreased the value of the previous versions. What do you think?

Guest Sancdar

It's been decided that Ronald as he is just isn't working out. The Dev Team is kind of trying to brainstorm ideas for a replacement system - so far we've got a boss that splits multiple times on death, like hydras, as well as a flying boss that can attack your towers. Got any ideas?

Guest Ryukira

Thos ronalds ar a fun way to test how hard your tactic owns they kinda leave us ggc user crying since the game has no end, thus not giving as much exp as it would if you didnt have to "leave"

Guest KingSpades

I hope there will be an "end game" in ETD.

Ronalds are fun, but in the long run, you will wish you won't have to alt+qq the game because ronalds are infinite.

And if ronalds or ETD will have an end game it will benefit all GG-Client users like me. :D

Guest sillyboy_tomato

In my HONEST OPINION.

THe host should have a choice to turn of Ronald level or not at the start of the game. just like hero mode and others

Guest Sancdar
Thos ronalds ar a fun way to test how hard your tactic owns they kinda leave us ggc user crying since the game has no end, thus not giving as much exp as it would if you didnt have to "leave"

Wait, doesn't it end after you lose to Ronalds?

Yeah, I also got tired about those redheaded freaks (sorry Ron.) but the clowns were really useful on finding out the strengths and weaknesses of your strategy. I think finishing lvl 60 and thats it, bye, is a really bad idea, I always saw ronald as the expected prize or goal for surviving, even if after some time ronald starts sucking.

Therefore I am for a replacement but against a lvl 60 end.

What would you think about fighting all those elements you didnt chose with your lumber? So, lfwd-n+lfwd+lf would have to fight mixed very strong (3/3) earth demons, strong (2/3) nature demons, medium (1/3) water and dark demons, very strong (6/6) gold golems and strong (4/6) pure elements ghosts, or so.

I really prefer to have a variable lvl 61 instead of always the same boring grilling party with immortal bigmac ronalds.

Guest KingSpades
I really prefer to have a variable lvl 61 instead of always the same boring grilling party with immortal bigmac ronalds.

I hope there will be more Levels other than Ronalds.

DotA Hero Models might be fun in waves :D

Guest j`4`c`K`i`E

I voted for:

Yes, it's a wonderful way to wrap up the game!

But I agree with:

THe host should have a choice to turn of Ronald level or not at the start of the game. just like hero mode and others

... and instead of Ronalds there should be other levels then. But if there were further levels, who would decide to activate the Ronald-function? :roll::P

Paradox but true. :P

Otherwise there could be more levels and the Ronalds appear at about level 70. But maybe this game would take too long.

gruzz,

j4cKiE

Guest sillyboy_tomato

at least let the ronalds be random like.. SOme are healing some are fast some are earth and etc.

Instead of masses of Ronalds, how about only spawning a few of them? Make them nearly unkillable (very high HP) after they went through your maze display how much damage you did to them. Its way faster and you can compare with other players how strong your build really is.

Guest Sancdar

Yeah, nothing wrong with a good ol' damage test. One wave of Ronalds that can't die, but just measure damage. I guess you'd have to give them resistant skin to use special debuff times, like .05 seconds on polymorph and entangling roots, not to mention the gemstone stun.

Guest sr_slayerz_

Maybe more levels like up to 70 is a suggestion?

Maybe more levels like up to 70 is a suggestion?

Imo the game allready is to long as it is.

Guest mrchak

I agree, it takes a solid hour to play a multiplayer game of eletd on battlenet, and thats about as long as it should take; no longer.

why ronald is good §

it's an eliminate mod (lvl)

it s very important because if all finish the map, who win the game

once i finish lvl 60 with 3 lives

and another player with 35 lives

i wisp me some stupid words (i'm the boos / u re noob ect...)

but in eliminate mode (ronald)

i win 3 lives a 0 for him

lol

anyway when the 60 lvl are finish u can stop if u want but

if 3 or more player are finish too and same lives or other

its better and fun the ronald lvl

and its good they dont give money ^^

Sign in to follow this