EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Composite Armor Reduction

I have been thinking about this for awhile now. Are composite creep levels too hard? Is 75% damage taken from all elemental damage too tough? Should it go back to the 90% damage taken it used to be?

Thoughts?

Guest Sancdar

Right now Composite is like a special classification that can stack with other specials. Mech/Composite = :(

At the moment composite is fine with me, im more concerned with how to handle mech waves. :) Them mechs tend to leak a lot and I have a hard time catching them. But I won't complain to loud for now, I might find a way to deal with them.

I like the actual settings for armor types. I handle composite waves as like mechs and undead waves, I always prepare for them. It makes the game challenging.

I play atm on normal difficulty, so I can imagine that VH must be a real b_._._._ right now.

I think that it is good as well that the effect stacks composite+mech like sandcar exposes, its the "spend all you got or die"-wave.

I just fear a bit that 80% of the players out there do not prepare for the upcoming wave, it's hard to say in advance how the acceptance will be of these implementations. Actually I hoped some of the new testers would say something about. :roll:

Guest IonCannon

I would leave it at 75%, honestly, it really doesnt make those levels that much harder at normal difficulty. nature seems much more difficult than composites anyway, espically those damn dune worms.

Guest Sancdar

Er...those are Earth, not Nature. Earth is a lot easier in the new version because leaks don't lose target priority during the next wave and there are more towers with heavy Nature damage.

Guest IonCannon
Er...those are Earth, not Nature. Earth is a lot easier in the new version because leaks don't lose target priority during the next wave and there are more towers with heavy Nature damage.

ya, they sure are earth, dont know what I was thinking(probably 10 hour work days and a 2 year old son). I agree that Nature is easier, but I actually meant Earth lvls, they seem much more difficult than composite lvls.

I think composite is fine, although you could loosen it up to 80%, since "80% of the players out there do not prepare for the upcoming wave", and on top of that, noobs will not know to pay attention to the unassuming name of "composite". But no we don't need to go back to 90%.

for me, like others, it's comparable to mech/undead, a class that needs to be taken into account when building. the old 90% didn't make much of the difference once the duals were up. 75% requires some extra damage. so no changes. keep it at 75%.

composite is something that only makes the level harder, like healing or fast. for this one there isn't really a counter attack. it's ok with me, but i don't like it combined with another classification. but maybe it's too lake to change the creep shakeup.

Sign in to follow this