EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
holepercent

1v1 Draft Pick #2 League

REPLAY CHANGED TO SINGLE PLAYER (online duel is still an option if you so desire). PLAYERS FROM ALL REALMS MAY JOIN.

Welcome to the Draft Pick #2 League!

Long time forum users would probably remember some of the epic replays some drafters submitted for the Forum Draft Series. The series returns yet again, this time with a new format!

The concept is simple. Players take turns selecting the 5 duals and 7 triples each would be allowed to build. The towers you select are the only ones you can build in the game. Triples must be upgraded from one of the duals you have selected.

A sample draft would go as follows:

Duals Draft

Player A 1st: Vapor

Player B 1st: flame

Player A 2nd: well

Player B 2nd: blacksmith

Player A 3rd: ice

Player B 3rd: hydro

Player A 4th: Trickery

Player B 4th: mushroom

Player A 5th: electricity

Player B 5th: magic

Triples Draft

Player B 1st: zealot

Player A 1st: impulse

Player B 2nd: muck

Player A 2nd: corrosion

Player B 3rd: voodoo

Player A 3rd: Drowning

Player B 4th: quaker

Player A 4th: tidal

Player B 5th: roots

Player A 5th: laser

Player B 6th: golem

Player A 6th: hail

Player B 7th: flamethrower

Player A 7th: windstorm

Overall:

Player A

duals: Vapor, well, ice, Trickery, electricity

triples: impulse, corrosion, Drowning, tidal,laser, hail, windstorm

Player B

duals: flame, blacksmith, hydro, mushroom, magic

triples: zealot, muck, voodoo, quaker, roots, golem, flamethrower

Interested? Post your nick and realm in this thread!

Once two players sign up, they'll be paired against each other to begin the draft.

When the draft concludes, players would have 168 hours to play the game single player. Game mode would be hard difficulty competitive mode with no other modes. Winner would be decided on 4 categories: pre-fruit networth, lives, fruit points and pre-fruit game time.

Good luck and have fun! May the best drafter win.

It'd be nice if someone can obs and record the game via fraps or something and upload it onto the forums.

If I have enough disk space I'd be able to do it.... how much do you think a 60min game would take up with fraps. If I remember how, I'm able to significantly reduce the size without quality loss. I think I have the proper codec to do it now.

Anyways, I'll participate.

SCII info is in my signature.

Also a question about matches...

Say both players make it to the fruit level, is it whoever is the last survivor, or whoever gets the most fruit points wins?

It'd be nice if someone can obs and record the game via fraps or something and upload it onto the forums.

If I have enough disk space I'd be able to do it.... how much do you think a 60min game would take up with fraps. If I remember how, I'm able to significantly reduce the size without quality loss. I think I have the proper codec to do it now.

Anyways, I'll participate.

SCII info is in my signature.

Also a question about matches...

Say both players make it to the fruit level, is it whoever is the last survivor, or whoever gets the most fruit points wins?

Up to get the draft going?

I will participate

Which sc2 realm are you on?

I've never selected realm that I can remember so I have to assume I'm on a North American realm by default. If there's a way to verify realm let me know, tried to look it up on the blizzard online guide but it's currently down.

i like WC3 more tham SC2 :( i want fds for WC3

Find 3 others on wc3 and possibly get a draft in the original format going..

if not, just join the sc2 1v1 league?

I would like to do something like this. My username is Sawneyrath, and I'm going to assume that I am in the NA realm.

Anyone to play him?

Well, should have time on my end starting tomorrow night. Though probably be better off on Sunday.

WindStrike.294, NA realm.

Challenge accepted?

Well, should have time on my end starting tomorrow night. Though probably be better off on Sunday.

WindStrike.294, NA realm.

Challenge accepted?

I accept your challenge, and Sunday would work for me.

Sure, I'll be up for it. I think a draft pick using the new Wars would be fun, lol. But that should wait until that mode is fully fleshed out and balanced.

Sign in to follow this