EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ubernuber

Cut damage and HP by a big amount.

Guest Ubernuber

As a non-widescreen monitor user, I find it annoying that I can't see units' HPs. What about It's probably not straightforward to make the tower damage escalation slower and compensate by having less HP on the monsters, but it would be cool to actually be able to see the HPs they have.

Guest mrchak

I think it would be a good idea to do this, but it will mean a complete rebalance of the HP of all units the Damage of all towers, plus all abilities, and the damage of the heroes and the hero abilities as well.

It will tack on a lot more development and testing time, but I think Karawasa intends to do all this stuff anyways.

Whats the largest HP that fits in the display window? Like 5 digits? 99,999 ? If all units hp was scaled down by 5, this could pretty much be achieved. Lv 1 spawns could have 15 hp instead of 75. could all tower damage be reduced by a factor of 5?

Right now water has a base damage of 10 - sounds like a lot of fractions messing up the whole thing.

Imo it's easier to put the HP into the units name or the wave description.

Guest Sancdar

Yeah, I think max HP (for your personal wave, since it's a good idea to adjust for difficulties, etc.) should show up on the multiboard.

Guest mrchak

can the multiboard be different for all players? I guess so...

I don't think thats too useful, more like it can be announced at the beginning of the wave. That should be fine.

Guest LightningLord

If you do, it's possible to add more waves because the maximum amount of hp is limited by 999999.

No more waves. This issue has already been discussed on another topic. The game is now between 40 to 50 minutes long.

It really does not need more waves.

How about giving the builder a new ability to show about the current waves and the max HP desription of the current wave creeps?

I don't get the first post, can widescreen players se all the hp a unit has?

How to do this, I don't think I can do that And I have a 17# widescreen laptop.

Guest sniper68

how do u even get wc3 to use widescreen? mine only went up 2 1280x1024 even with a widescreen pluged in

Sign in to follow this