EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

- BUG : The start timer for VE E N H VH on normal mode (not SM or XSM) is 7 seconds instead of 30 seconds.

Hahaha, I forgot to change this back from my testing. I set it to 7 so testing creep pathing would not involve a 30 second wait every single time.

Ooh... Well, it kinda helps me (for now) because I don't have to wait long... But if played on "normal mode", 7 seconds gonna kill us all :)

It's a pretty cool bug.. a very sudden start.. then the player panics.. and leaks the first wave.. :lol:

which brings back the point not to release a map that has further changes not tested by the team...

although the release party map wasn't the actual released map in the end as well..

Guest Void

Maybe that could be a game mode for 4.2, where it purposely sets the wave timer to like 10 seconds or something.

I haven't been able to test the last few betas for a long time, I've had so damn much to do, but enough about that... I see we have some serious bugs to deal with, I'll try to recreate the bugs later.

If the creep pathing can be confirmed as acceptable for all 8 areas (and with fast/slowed creeps) then I will release the 4.1.

@soyamilks : Umm... You're putting the map on wrong directory... It should be just "Maps/Download", not "Maps/Download/EleTD Beta"... (Although IMO, that's okay and looks more tidier)

No worry, all I need to do is to create that folder on my Warcraft III

Ooh, now that's a crazy bug.... Have you tried on other player's field? It's important to test it on every player field :)

well tryed Mass slows on area 4, and looks normal, some creeps have dificultes to pass when are a lot of then stacked, but that is normal i think.

btw

Mass nova lag as hell my game, i could even move my mouse when i massed Nova on ronalds

ps. mass slow+healing = epic fail :P

looks normal.w3g

Sign in to follow this