EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest grpgm

Very fun :)

Guest grpgm

Thanks for all the work on the new map guys!

I just got done playing a couple rounds on Single Player to test out the new stuff. The new Trickery is pretty crazy o.O The price adjustments are gonna take some getting used to (after memorizing the old ones). The new Disease is cool, I love the look of Oblivion, and Extreme is really damn impossible on VH >_<

Gonna go try out some new element combos and play some Random. Thanks again for all the hard work you guys! Once more people are online and playing I'll try some online games :)

I hope everyone is happy with this new release now :P After working for so long on it to fix all those damn bugs.. And as stated already, SPREAD THE MAP GUYS!

Guest grpgm
I hope everyone is happy with this new release now :P After working for so long on it to fix all those damn bugs.. And as stated already, SPREAD THE MAP GUYS!

Also, I really like all the new art in the game. The simple Move, Attack, Sell commands have really awesome artwork :) Makes it feel less like just another random TD and more like a unique game.

...and Extreme is really damn impossible on VH >_<

Oh really? Try going Fire, Dark and Earth, and rush towards level 3 blacksmith while also maintaining Gunpowder, Magic and Flamethrower towers. Got through with 22 lives remaining and killed about 20 Ronalds. Granted, I did very short mode, but I think I would've only lost a few more lives on normal or short due to getting the level 2 and 3 variant summons.

Replay attached... if you wanna see me try it from level 1, then I'll get to it later, as I have no time for it now.

Great work on 4.0... love the new stuff (though I personally think the level 3 variants of the Well and Blacksmith towers are really overpowered). Once I had one of them, it was pretty much gameover (as in, gamveover victory).

VHExtreme.w3g

Sign in to follow this