EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
holepercent

The Holepercent's series

Guide usefulness  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest M45T3R

You should put the major changelogs for 4.0 Just to give a few examples:

-Windstorm, Nova, Muck and Roots have their slow reduced from 15% to 6%

-Muck's attack type is now Earth

-Healing is different (too lazy to explain)

-Extreme is different (too lazy to explain)

-Voodoo and Polar have their effects reduced to 6%

-etc.

Just to find out.. how useful has my guide been for you?

The Holepercent's Guide to ETD 4.0

post any comments you might have.. as the guide for post 4.0 release is being prepared in club element..

I looked at it in the beginning, and I definetly think it's good to have such a thing on the forums. So that's what I voted.

the most useful/interesting parts of the guide are further down.. have to scroll.. things like build design guide, replays and my favourite: the forum draft series..

You should put the major changelogs for 4.0 Just to give a few examples:

-Windstorm, Nova, Muck and Roots have their slow reduced from 15% to 6%

-Muck's attack type is now Earth

-Healing is different (too lazy to explain)

-Extreme is different (too lazy to explain)

-Voodoo and Polar have their effects reduced to 6%

-etc.

thanks for advice.. remember as of now, it's still a 4pb guide.. the 4.0 guide is being prepared in club element..

probably include that when the relavant towers/topics are discussed in the series..

Guest M45T3R
Can I join?

No.

Thanks for answering the main question... :rolleyes:

It's a forum where all the most classified stuff are discussed.. only a select few are in it.. so as cisz said, you can't join..

for anyone who still need to refer to 4pb guide.

The roots and muck tower builds

DNEF

Towers available:

Duals: magic,corpse explosion,gunpowder,flame,blacksmith,mushroom

Triples: voodoo,flamethrower,roots,quaker

A reasonable build to complete. Roots and flame will provide the slows. Voodoo and blacksmith the support. Main damage would be quaker. Magic and mushroom can be worked into the build. The only tower not worth building here is disease.

DNEL

Towers available:

Duals: corpse explosion,gunpowder,trickery,mushroom,life,quark

Triples: roots,oblivion,laser,enchantment

This build is slightly harder to complete with no strong aoe damage triple. Roots is the only slow. Enchantment the only support (outside of trickery). Gunpowder, mushroom and maybe laser are the stronger damage towers. Oblivion can be a source of damage if you can micro well. Quark is less effective in VH due to the micro needed. Also, you'll probably be busy building to handle the teleporting of quark well. Life towers could see some use here to provide a buffer in terms of lives.

DWEF

Towers available:

Duals: poison,gunpowder,magic,hydro,vapour,blacksmith

Triples: muck,corrosion,flamethrower,zealot

One of the easier builds to complete outside of the 2 double aoe slow builds. Muck for the slow, corrosion, blacksmith for the support. Zealot is one of the strongest towers in this build. Kindle is used to clear the early waves. Hydro as a secondary 'slow'. Poison is discarded here as there are much better towers in the build.

DWEL

Towers available:

Duals: poison,gunpowder,trickery,hydro,ice,quark

Triples: muck,hail,laser,polar

Slightly harder to complete. Muck and ice provides the slows. This build has less in support with only polar available. Gunpowder, hydro, hail and laser should all feature for this build.

DNEW

Towers available:

Duals: corpse explosion,gunpowder,poison,mushroom,well,hydro

Triples: roots,drowning,muck,flesh golem

One of the easiest builds to complete. Roots and muck provides the slows. The damage would come from gunpowder, mushroom and hydro. Well provides strong support for all damage towers. Flesh golem/drowning could see play but i haven't tested the build before.

The nova and windstorm builds

LFNE

Towers available:

Duals: electricity,life,quark,flame,blacksmith,mushroom

Triples: nova,gold,enchantment,quaker

A reasonable but slightly more challenging build to complete. There's nova and flame for slow, enchantment and blacksmith for support. Quaker, electricity and mushroom for damage. It feels like there is enough damage but i did have some problems completing the build (not sure about others).

LFND

Towers available:

Duals: electricity,life,trickery,flame,magic,corpse explosion

Triples: nova,radius,oblivion,voodoo

A more challenging build to complete. Nova and flame for slow, voodoo for support. This build lacks a strong damage triple. Electricity and magic would be the damage for this build. Again, oblivion can be used if you can micro.

LWFE

Towers available:

Duals: ice,electricity,quark,vapour,hydro,blacksmith

Triples: windstorm,polar,gold,zealot

A decent build to complete. Windstorm and ice for the slows, polar and blacksmith for the support. Zealot is a strong triple for this build. Kindle for the early waves, which can be upgraded to zealot after the early game. Hydro can be used as a damage and supporting 'slow' tower.

LWFD

Towers available:

Duals: ice,electricity,trickery,vapour,poison,magic

Triples: windstorm,hail,radius,corrosion

One of the easier builds outside of the double aoe slow builds. Windstorm and ice for slow, corrosion for support. Kindle for early waves, to be upgraded to corrosion. Electricity, magic and hail can be used for damage.

LFNW

Towers available:

Duals: electricity,life,ice,flame,vapour,well

Triples: nova,windstorm,tidal,impulse

One of the 2 easiest builds to complete. Nova, windstorm and ice for slow. Tidal, impulse, electricity for damage. Well for support.

Non aoe-slow Builds

LDFE

Towers available:

Duals: trickery,electricity,quark,magic,gunpowder,blacksmith

Triples: radius,laser,gold,flamethrower

One of the hardest builds to complete. No slows and strong support towers outside of blacksmith. I haven't managed to complete this build so far...

LDWN

Towers available:

Duals: trickery,ice,life,poison,corpse explosion,well

Triples: hail,oblivion,tidal,drowning

This build is challenging. I managed to do it but just barely with spamming of tidals and well towers at VII, V and I. Ice is the only slow available. Hail would see play here. Someone could test a drowning tower build here...

LWNE

Towers available:

Duals: ice,life,quark,well,hydro,mushroom

Triples: tidal,polar,enchantment,flesh golem

Rather challenging build, although easier than the above one. Again, spamming of tidals and wells, with help from enchantment, mushroom, hydro and ice

DWFN

Towers available:

Duals: poison,magic,corpse explosion,vapour,well,flame

Triples: corrosion,drowning,voodoo,impulse

One of the easier build of this set but still challenging to complete. Corrosion, voodoo, flame, well for support. Impulse, magic (upgrades to voodoo), kindle (upgrades to corrosion) as damage. The build lacks a strong aoe damage triple though so make the best of single-target towers.

WFNE

Towers available:

Duals: vapour,well,hydro,flame,blacksmith,mushroom

Triples: impulse,zealot,flesh golem,quaker

The other easier build of this set. A decent set of damage towers but no aoe slows available. Both well and blacksmith are available. Flame is the only source of slowing available. Quaker and zealot as the strong triples. In duals, kindle, hydro, mushroom are the towers to use. Single-targetters would be stronger here without aoe slows.

Summerised Changelog for 4.0

Support towers nerfed to 7%.

Jinx, disease, golem, quark, flame, ice remade.

vapour is water damage

Electricity is fire damage

ice is light damage

poison is water damage

muck is earth damage

Healing remade, aoe heal upon death

Fast increased movespeed

Extreme now gains 1% healing, no speed boost

darkness, life, gold, mushroom, electricity changed to 1100 range

quaker changed to 500 range

Trickery fixed

Weather added

tower cost standardised

Composite nerfed to 80%

New terrain

Stronger tier3 elementals

Pure cost and damage reduced

Creep hp growth model changed

Balancing of all towers

will add to the list and reorganise soon..

Sign in to follow this