EleTD.com
Guest asylum

Game Crash Bug

Guest asylum

I continued playing the game in which i found the no funds bug, i used the -gold cmd to give myself a bit of a jump from what happened

i went to sell my towers, it was a radius tower, when i hit X, the game closed, no error msg, no beep, just completely disappeared.

something to look into, it was around level 14.

Guest asylum

he would be correct, no replay because it crashed. however that number is supposed to be 24, not 14, my apologies.

Guest M45T3R

Are you using Vista? If you do it's not the game's problem, it's a compatibility issue that every Vista user is experiencing.

Aah, many of my other games experienced this, but my Vista just doing pretty fine for Warcraft III,,, No crash up until now (and hopefully never ever experienced it)

If it crashed, then he shouldn't had the replay

lol, seriously... you know nothing of warcraft? It is saved under the name "Lastreplay.w3x" if the game crashes.

Guest M45T3R
If it crashed, then he shouldn't had the replay

lol, seriously... you know nothing of warcraft? It is saved under the name "Lastreplay.w3x" if the game crashes.

More like YOU know nothing about Warcraft. Lastreplay.w3x is a TFT map extension LMAO. :P

Punkz - they do know about warcraft :) but what they mean is that no, when the game crashes, the LastReplay File is not saved. And master is correct that the extension is not w3x, it is w3g :P

Guest asylum

negative on the Vista, it was windows XP, haven't been able to replicate the error, will keep trying though

negative on the Vista, it was windows XP, haven't been able to replicate the error, will keep trying though

I guess you had bad luck. Windows is sometimes a bit... let's say random. :lol:

Punkz - they do know about warcraft :) but what they mean is that no, when the game crashes, the LastReplay File is not saved. And master is correct that the extension is not w3x, it is w3g :P

well sorrry about the file extension being wrong I simply forgot, and btw, when the game crashes for me, it has always been saved as lastreplay. I have sent many bug reports on DotA when the game crashes because it saves the crashed game.

Guest M45T3R

well sorrry about the file extension being wrong I simply forgot, and btw, when the game crashes for me, it has always been saved as lastreplay. I have sent many bug reports on DotA when the game crashes because it saves the crashed game.

They give you the option to automatically save the replay after a game, and the default is set to "no".