EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Brule

Downgrade button

i have thinking, if would exist a downgrade button on Elemental Arrows, And Elemental Cannons to quick swap elements between waves, without selling/rebuilding all the towers

would be easy to mantain a elemental weakness against the waves, without taking much of the micro.

several times that i try sell/rebuilt, i aways leak, because i am not fast enoght to sell/rebuild

not to say would encorage news players to learn the elements weakness system. and how take advantage of then.

only on element towers and elements cannons, because i think is kinda hard make a triple element reconize the dual that its came from.

We always have to draw a line as to how much micro we expect out of players.

For this one, I'm siding with the current state of affairs.

The purpose of selling and rebuilding isn't only for elemental advantage; it's for interest too.

You shouldn't get to maintain elemental advantage over the creep waves without mustering the micro to sell and rebuild.

Lastly, it doesn't make sense for arrows and cannons to be downgradeable while other towers aren't.

Guest Silfarion

The purpose of selling and rebuilding isn't only for elemental advantage; it's for interest too.

You shouldn't get to maintain elemental advantage over the creep waves without mustering the micro to sell and rebuild.

Lastly, it doesn't make sense for arrows and cannons to be downgradeable while other towers aren't.

Besides, in AR there isn't any reason to do downgrade, we can just sell and rebuild.

This has been discussed before. a button to switch the element of elemental arrows and cannons. it never goes through. It should be part of the mirco needed to play the game well at competitive level. Takes practice to do it well. see if you can play the first 30 waves with just elemental arrows and cannons (in single player).

in most public games, sell/rebuild isn't really that critical as the standard really isn't there.

part of pick is also about planning the build to cover elemental weaknesses.

Yeah but you know, you should still have a choice in that case, Downgrade or Rebuild.

the point is, apart from that, is also to encourage players to practice micro well.. having the easy option would be less motivating to practice good mirco i suppose..

the point is, apart from that, is also to encourage players to practice micro well.. having the easy option would be less motivating to practice good mirco i suppose..

Maybe... Butfor me it's just, "The more things you can do, the better it is".

Guest M45T3R

A big fat "no" to suggestions that make the game easier... If we keep listening to them then this game will be as easy as any other POS TD out there. The only reason I'm playing Eletd is that it's actually challenging compared to every single TD.

Guest ungulateman

Most of my Bnet experiences when playing Green Circle TD (along with some others) is that other people think Eletd is TOO easy. Which I don't think is true.

I'd like something for the elemental arrows and cannons, but that's it.

Guest M45T3R
Most of my Bnet experiences when playing Green Circle TD (along with some others) is that other people think Eletd is TOO easy. Which I don't think is true.

I'd like something for the elemental arrows and cannons, but that's it.

Because everybody plays it on Very Easy or Normal. Start a VH game and everybody cries like a bitch and starts flaming you (sorry if it's a bit harsh, but truth is truth).

That has got to be one of the most ironic things I have ever read.

That's prolly because they only play on Very Easy lolz :P Or they just want to brag.

Know the joke of everyone getting schooled before the host even starts leaking?

and lol at the subtle topic change which became picked up by everyone posting after that..

Guest M45T3R
Know the joke of everyone getting schooled before the host even starts leaking?

Yes I know that one, but myth suddenly becomes reality when any decent player here hosts a game on VH. Other hint: history repeats itself too.

yep ppl play very easy and saay the game is too easy, because they want to look good and pick ve because nobody can see that they are on vh (<1% of ppl know the multiboard shows difficulties). I still think difficulties picked should be announced right when they are picked.

"Pick Your Difficulty"

jolin012 has selected Very Easy!

M45T3R has selected Very Hard!

Guest M45T3R
yep ppl play very easy and saay the game is too easy, because they want to look good and pick ve because nobody can see that they are on vh (<1% of ppl know the multiboard shows difficulties). I still think difficulties picked should be announced right when they are picked.

"Pick Your Difficulty"

jolin012 has selected Very Easy!

M45T3R has selected Very Hard!

I know, from all the games I hosted I have yet to see a person realize the presence of the scoreboard without me telling them. :lol:

and I think the ma command is only half way there^^ it should preferably be on the multiboard with letters and not only colors

-------- Net Lives Difficulty

jolin012 70 50 N

RndPro 70 50 VH

RndNub 70 50 VE

ooooorr:

-------- Net Difficulty Lives

jolin012 70 Normal 50

RndPro 70 Very Hard 50

RndNub 70 Very Easy 50

w/ or w/o colors I don't care. but I think this is important for public games to change in teh right direction. ppl play as hard as they want and can instead of the dif that they have greatest chance to win on (VE)

Guest ragnakore

That's prolly because they only play on Very Easy lolz :P Or they just want to brag.

LOL!

I find EleTD 2 hard and dumped it till I got tired of playing the other TD and gave it another shot..

Took some time to learn the game. EleTD easy? version 2 was easy. 4.0 release? im still trying to survive Hard.

After VH, thats the only time we can truly claim "its easy".

Sign in to follow this