EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest AcidSpit

Ronald Hall Of Fame - Noob Edition

Guest AcidSpit

Greetings,

Figure I would throw my Ronald kills in here.. I reached 11500.

This was done using AP, VE so hence why i put the noob. I could of went on and on but well I had to stop at some point. I needed to keep the spring waters going on the periodic in order to sustain easy killing of Ronalds.

Here's the replay below.

Note *** This could get boring however the just is there.

Dris

Element TD - Ronald Ownage.w3g

Element TD - Tower setup.JPG

Guest ungulateman

Nice job, but how do I view it? None of my programs work...

ungulateman - You are aware that this is played on a map for warcraft 3 - reign of chaos and the add-on warcraft 3 - the frozen throne?

Guest M45T3R

Here's the best build for very easy: f, l, n, w, d, e, essence x 5 (if it's possible). Once you get all your support towers + some zealots/quakers you can pretty much finish the game with nothing but that. Then get 7 periodics, some more windstorms/polars/enchantments before the Ronald stage and you should be able to crash your computer. I think this you would be able to get more Ronalds this way.

Guest AcidSpit

You can't get 5 essences... You need a level 3 element to get pures :(

Guest Silfarion
Then get a lvl 3 element and pick 3 essences instead.

Then it will be different with your actual plan, you will only get 2 periodics (2 is quiet a difference).

edit 1 & 2: wait, sorry it is supposed to be 5, not 2.

Guest M45T3R

Umm not really because I only waste 2 of my 5 lumber, so I still have 3 essences left + the 2 that they give you.

I spending those 5 lumber on a whole lot of support tower upgrades is better than 3 extra periodics though :P

Guest M45T3R

This is very easy so I don't think support towers will be a problem.

Guest light101101

hi, lolchickenpie, i saw u on youtube. i am still learning. is that game on youtube in random mode?? u seem to be ok selling elemental arrow towers. plz advise. another thing is i have recently upgraded my warcraft to 1.23 and i cant' watch some replays posted on here. is there a way to downgrade it witout uninstalling and reinstalling the whole thing? mm i still havn't played veryhard mode yet. still on normal. but i did way much better than b4 after reading all these tips posted on here. Thx for everyone contributing to this. holepercent, cisz, etc. etc. here let me post my replay for anyone. it's normal all pic shortmode tho. made many mistakes and leakes >.< still it's a great thing if anyone especially beginners can pick up from it. i built 4 periodics in this game. u must have wc 1.23 versions to view this replay.

Mod edit: Please use the forum upload feature in the future. Thanks.

362ronald ap normal shortmode 1.23.w3g

elemental arrows still sell for 100%..

there are ways to watch old version replays using evercraft or versionchanger.. although it's quite troublesome.. if not just wait for new replays..

Guest light101101

got it. i just downloaded patch .exe files for 1.21, 1.22. It just extracts all and boom! back to 1.21 and 1.22 interchangeably. very convenient. thx.

lolchickenpie>> thx for ur answer on youtube. I thought basic towers sell only for 75% of its value once upgraded to some elemental in all pick mode.

Guest M45T3R

There is a very cool program that allows you to change versions without waiting 5 hours for the patch. It's called Warcraft Version Switcher, look it up

Guest light101101

o thx for the info. might be a way for those who hasn't downloaded those patches. but i already got all these patch exe's in the folder. Extracting them takes only 5 secs or so. so I too have no problem switching back to those patch versions whenver i want.

oh i tired veryhard allpick mode the other day. leaks alot. i played again and again several times watching cisz replay as well where he got ronald 300 i think. finally i was able to finish the game with ronald 223. but my skill efficiency is very unpredictable game after game in terms of building and selling towers. and still haven't been able to decide to either go for pure essense or get level 2 upgrades for nova, windstorm, support towers etc.

as random comments for the development team, I beleive there's only 1 composite damage tower - kindle and its upgrades - in the game excluding the periodic tower. i was thinking shall we have more composite towers with other elementals besides the fire+water kindle.

Cheers,

as random comments for the development team, I beleive there's only 1 composite damage tower - kindle and its upgrades - in the game excluding the periodic tower. i was thinking shall we have more composite towers with other elementals besides the fire+water kindle.

Cheers,

no, there shall not be more. infact, there shall be none. in private betas kindle was changed to fire damage mounths ago :) periodic tower and cannons and arrows are the only non elemental towers left.

they are really boring since you don' have to use a variety of towers.

Guest M45T3R

Then how about nerfing the imba 25% damage reduction against composite armor?

Guest Sancdar
no, there shall not be more. infact, there shall be none. in private betas kindle was changed to fire damage mounths ago :) periodic tower and cannons and arrows are the only non elemental towers left.

Now it's water!

Sign in to follow this