EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Karawasa

Dual Support Rebalance

Although our balance tables tell us that 200% (or 200+) on tier 3 dual support is needed for macro balance, I do not necessarily agree. I have for awhile now thought that 200% was simply too much, and so far no table has been verified. To this end, I propose a rebalance of dual support that hits tier 3 the hardest (where it is needed most in my opinion):

Current:

25/50/200%

Proposed:

20/40/160%

Thoughts?

you must be kidding :P sual support t3 to 160%?? so periodics to pwn everything again?=)

oh - and no shame on you - I could say this for sure only after latest testing

6 element builds do not feature tier 3 duals (i.e. support) but have Periodics to compensate (which are better than Pures). According to the table, if tier 3 duals go down then 4-5 element builds will become weaker. Periodic becomes stronger in relative terms.

ya - I meant that if duals tier 3 only buff by 160% then 4ele will suck compared to 6ele, which i in this case called periodics. just like in 4.0 PB 6ele would own any other build.

what karawasa sais I can't really agree with. to compensate duals, 6ele and 5ele have more support towers. periodics is more or less supposed and is, to be equal to pures. except they are composite, along with all otehr towers of 6ele build they are using attack types and dmg types (st/splash/earth/nature etc) that are vary varied. what compensates the missing t3 dual in 6ele builds is mainly more support towers, and NOT periodical tower of the elements.

tier 3 duals. both support and dmg duals. and they equal 6 dupport triples, and 3 support duals, 5 of them at lvl 1.

I say 200% is way to low. 400% may be a compromise, our older studies suggest 800% may be right. Anything under 400% needs a very good reason imo.

pushing only support duals that much makes 33221 and 332111 with maxed sup dual too strong. we have to weaken t1 triples to 5% for that, and when doing that it is shown that around 250% is enough, if buffing dual dmgers t3 the same.

at least that's what i figured from here viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1324

Sign in to follow this