EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cisz

My mouse

I just got my first high class mouse (if I don't count the mx300), the logitech g9.

And it works, doesn't hurt, and looks cool. Thats much more than any other mouse did for me so far. Including the mx300. ;)

logitech-g9.jpg

all my mouses are very simples ones, optcal of course, but nothing but that.

btw, Nice mouse ^^

so - is it better with a laser?

when you have hightech laser and these nice sliding nods under it - does these hard hq mousepads work?:P

does it gain mroe controle than lower quality mice?

is it worth for me to go get one hq mouse for me too?

I mainly bauoght it for the case, and as I predicted, even the slimmer case is to broard for my liking. So, I play caseless. <!-- s;) --><!-- s;) -->

The sensor works excellent on my floor tile mousepad, which is big, looks cool, and compared to my hands or a mouse is undestructable. Here is the texture (it's type clp21):

CLP21%20Clipstone%20Black.jpg

But most of all I like the lightweight and the great buttons. Great, not big. <!-- s:P --><!-- s:P -->

That mouse looks a bit uncomfortable :?

Is it easy to press the mouse wheel (3rd button)? My mother has got a similar mouse and it is hardly possible to press the wheel down.

I use the mouse with my right hand, and I slightly turn it anticlockwise, so that my ringfinger gets more room, and the mousewheel ends up closer to my index finger. But you are right, it's still relatively far to the wheel.

I don't mind that, as I don't wheel around during gaming, and for office type applications my fingers don't mind a little walk now and then. :)

I don't mind that, as I don't wheel around during gaming, and for office type applications my fingers don't mind a little walk now and then. :)

Ergo: You don't play shooters :P

I don't play shooter, but if I did, I would rely on my keyboard skills. I'm lefthanded.

I'm lefthanded, but use the periphals righthanded. Keyboard for my left, mouse for my right. So all keaboards are to weak, and have no proper response power, and to flat and small keys. And all mice are far to heavy. :)

I ended up with a Cherry 6105, and said G9 without case.

I still think the Logitech MX 518 (or the 510) is the best mouse they ever made. It's simple, it's cheap and it works great.

It's a great mouse, but sadly not for me. It's far to big for my liking ;)

I still think the Logitech MX 518 (or the 510) is the best mouse they ever made. It's simple, it's cheap and it works great.

I've had the MX510 for ages (years). Great mouse!

Sign in to follow this