EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
dvdlesher

Virtual LAN

I'm trying to play online now, can someone suggest the best virtual LAN to use for playing Warcraft? For playing EleTD ofc :D

If this forum is out of context, please delete it

I never tried them but most of them won't work on Linux - so I would configure a real vlan :P

Guest Sancdar

Hamachi or any of the private servers (ggclient, etc.)

Hamachi is a pain in the ass to get working sometimes at first.

I checked out the so called Element td room there, at garena, on a friends pc a few times. but I saw no eletd players in there. just exp afkers and ppl shouting "green td join all" and all that. but I heard some say there are skilled players there from time to time, although that rumor mustn't necessarily be true.

No, if you heard that rumor on the internet it HAS to be true.

Everything on the internet is true.

I would guess Garena would be the best private server to find EleTD games on, seeing as it had/has a "sponsorship" thingy with extra rooms for EleTD and such.

Guest FlyveHest

Well, depends on what it is you want to accomplish, if it is PUGs you are looking for, then I haven't got any advice, but for emulating a LAN connection between multiple computers, I would heartily recommend Hamachi

It is super easy to install and setup, after this, you create a virtual network, send the information (network name and password) to the friends you want to connect with, and hey presto, you are connected.

Great thing about Hamachi, as opposed to many other VPN solutions, is that it supports broadcasts, so LAN game browsing actually works :)

Guest MethoD
Garena?

You guys usually used this?

I've been playing over garena since November 2007.

My garena id is: digz6666 (29 lvl).

It's my first day of beta tester xD!

Guest Malvodion

I realy want to play with you sometime.

My nick in Garena is: malvodion

Well... I've recently bought an original Warcraft III + TFT expansion, so I can play online now

But... Where do you guys usually play??

And btw, I found out that you guys usually play at garena (well, I can play on garena too), what server number are you and what room you guys usually hang out???

Sign in to follow this