EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Brule

A New Element - Thunder

i know that would be a lot of pain to implement a new element, and make all the ajustments to make it work, but i never get the "Darkness corrupt Water", insted could be "Darkness fade Thunder", and "Thunder gets stronger on water"

this would be to make a whole army of news tower (duals and triple), not to say, changes some currents towers, like the ones that make that ark lighthings (dont remenber the name). lots of work, but a lot of funs to players ^^

i know tha is impossible right now, but in a close future maybe? 5.0 guess

what you guys think about?

PS. Oh, almost forgot, Thanks very much for this excelent map, is the best TD i ever played, keep it up with the good work

So you mean the cycle will be like:

Fire this?

Of course, it'll be pain for Karawasa to implement that..

Yeah, I also feel strange about "Darkness corrupt water" thing.

But even more, I don't get what you mean by "Darkness fade thunder".

Well at least I have someone with same question as I am

exaclty, Fire

Thunder fade on darkness, i meant to a thunder in darkness, would not shine at all, so darknes has fade the thunder making him less acuracy

sorry, dont know how to explain detailed :lol:

fire

woulb be nice, but dont take off light and darkness, coulbe be the way you put plus

Light > < Darkness

light: 200 in darkness, 50 in light

Darkness: 200 in light, 50 in darkness

Guest DevouringOne

This is exc. idea but I don't know is there anywhere thunder element?

Thunder is a little bit closer to light...

And hmm how a thunder can do any dmg to water?

P.S A Plasma element sounds good, doesn't it?

To kill all you dreams:

We are not going to implement a new element. Maybe later for Eletd 5 or 6 :)

This is exc. idea but I don't know is there anywhere thunder element?

Thunder is a little bit closer to light...

And hmm how a thunder can do any dmg to water?

P.S A Plasma element sounds good, doesn't it?

traditionally, water conducts electricity, eh? so attacks involving electricity should theoretically be more effective on water-based creeps.

nitpick: thunder is just a loud sound, it's the LIGHTNING that kills ;)

To kill all you dreams:

We are not going to implement a new element. Maybe later for Eletd 5 or 6 :)

i know that would be a lot of pain to implement a new element, and make all the ajustments to make it work, but i never get the "Darkness corrupt Water", insted could be "Darkness fade Thunder", and "Thunder gets stronger on water"

this would be to make a whole army of news tower (duals and triple), not to say, changes some currents towers, like the ones that make that ark lighthings (dont remenber the name). lots of work, but a lot of funs to players ^^

i know tha is impossible right now, but in a close future maybe? 5.0 guess

what you guys think about?

PS. Oh, almost forgot, Thanks very much for this excelent map, is the best TD i ever played, keep it up with the good work

@plasma ideia

its just dont fit on eletd

Guest Sancdar
traditionally, water conducts electricity, eh? so attacks involving electricity should theoretically be more effective on water-based creeps.

Technically, pure water doesn't conduct electricity at all - it's all the ions that do. So the Electric tower should theoretically do 0 damage to water-based creeps :mrgreen:

Technically, pure water doesn't conduct electricity at all - it's all the ions that do. So the Electric tower should theoretically do 0 damage to water-based creeps :mrgreen:

hence, "traditionally". one step ahead of ya pal ;)

Not to mention, "fire" or "darkness" conducting electricity doesn't make perfect sense either :lol:

if we would thinks os this way

what the hell is a light tower is doing damage in fire?

or water doing damage on nature (nature would heal with water, because they absorve it)

@pure water thing

DO YOU EVER SEE A WALKING PURE WATER, if its alive, the creeps are not pure water.

@pure water thing

DO YOU EVER SEE A WALKING PURE WATER, if its alive, the creeps are not pure water.

of course not! you can only have 2 pure waters at a time, unless you get essence.

[/bad joke]

@pure water thing

of course not! you can only have 2 pure waters at a time, unless you get essence.

[/bad joke]

Not that bad, got some laghs :P

Guest DevouringOne

This is not a real thing remember this is a game :D muahaha everything is possible and everything is impossible!

This is not a real thing remember this is a game :D muahaha everything is possible and everything is impossible!

you are totally right

=]

Guest Void

I don't like it, first of all it's not really very much of an "element", and it kinda falls under Light. Also 7 elements is stupid. And there's more reasons that you'll find out when it's released ;]

Sign in to follow this