EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
dvdlesher

[beta 18]Hydro

i never though hydro was actually that strong.. again, is this only possible with hydro? tried ice/poison/electricity or other duals?

to the earlier question of whether all the towers in the group, in this case damage duals, are too strong or is it really a tower balance issue where one dual is way stronger than the rest of the group...

the tier3 support duals are strong. in fact almost all build project replays use the tier3 well or smith where available. and probably i'll do tier3 trickery set soon..

@lesher

Nice replay. :)

But: You don't use hydro, you use a hydro/zealot/smith combo, that is an ideal two dmg type build. "No zealot after 50" means one nature wave only after that, and you used interest, have foundries and an overbuild.

Well, I really liked hydro tower (especially when Karawasa said the effects is totally stackable). That's why I made these replays.

I didn't thought that hydro will be that powerful though

About other duals... I haven't tested them yet, sorry :?

the tier3 support duals are strong

Yeah, that's why back then I said those towers are imba...

Maybe I really should 100% pure hydro... Nah, it'll be hard, but challenging to try

I'll post if I succeed making one

nice replay lesher, gj

and the question is ofcourse - is hydro too strong, are duals too strong or is the entire game too easy? We will probably see when other replays keep reporting in. I do not have time to record reps right now sorry, but I will try to find time later during the week.

Sign in to follow this