EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest DeathDota

Can anyone show me a replay of a Pro playing style in ETD

since we're working further on 4.0 I didn't play public beta saving a replay for a while, so they're all outdated in tft version. Maybe someone else saved a PB replay the latest few mounth(s)?

Can someone show me an all pick game on the 4.0 pb version normal mode with normal difficulty or higher? I can't remember how to play ele td without selling for interest, or do you still do that for AP? lol

I can't remember how to play ele td without selling for interest, or do you still do that for AP? lol

EleTD without selling for interest? Blasphemy! :mrgreen:

(you can still do so in AP, but mostly only with arrow/cannon towers)

Guest Sancdar
Can someone show me an all pick game on the 4.0 pb version normal mode with normal difficulty or higher? I can't remember how to play ele td without selling for interest, or do you still do that for AP? lol

Sell arrows and cannons for interest, you can keep using elemental cannons until 15-20 without much trouble. After that, just try to keep from overbuilding when you get a new element pick.

In 4.0PB, having all 6 elements is pretty strong. Just pack on the AoE slows and support towers, and then use a couple strong triples like Zealot.

uhm, wy did you name it 18b in the name?

I can check now since I can not play wc3 and can not be for a looong couple of days.....

happy weekend......

Just asking because if it is the 18b he can't view it you know.

Sign in to follow this