EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Engr.O

Mana burn-tower? For mechanical creeps

Mana burn-tower  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Engr.O

Greetings! As one of enthusiast of eletd. I have something to suggest about mechanical creeps. We all know that they are using 'shield' just to protect themselves. As a result, they were invulnerable. So towers can't hit them. Leading them to survive until the spell is gone and regenerate mana until it is enough to use again spell. And it find me difficult even to others to eliminate them. This situation giving me an idea to suggest a tower that has an ability to burn mana so they can't use their 'shield' ability and letting themselves open to all damage. Hoping you will consider this. Pls. support. ty

If you consider this, it would great help not just for myself but to all of us. Making this game more fun and more gamers of eletd.

Sorry for my poor english. Hope you will understand.

I'm looking forward on this. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely yours,

...but that's the whole point ;)

Agreed. The point is it forces players to plan their builds for mechanical. the use of single-target towers and long range are some of the ways.. it would defeat the purpose of having mechanical creeps if the shield could be countered.

I agree with the other posters: Mechanical can be countered by long pass st, and by long range. And mech is the only creep with mana.

Guest Silfarion

LOL i accidentally voted for wrong thing! :lol::lol: i accidentally voted agree. anyway, yeah, the mechanical is meant to be like that. but sometimes i think it is a bit too strong, because the only time when i lose life is that

1st; i am not prepared

2nd; regen creeps

and third, the mechanical.

I would never build a tower that is useless in 53 waves.

And it would be too strong in random IMHO.

Sign in to follow this