EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest A7X_SIDEWINDER

Stronger heros?

Guest A7X_SIDEWINDER

I was just on a wandering side. I think heros should have their stats and spells raised because they really dont do anything at all just to throw it out there.

Guest A7X_SIDEWINDER

is it really? i did it before lol maybe it was different version..

How about this: You finish the map, and we bring back heroes. :P

Guest DevouringOne

I think that heroes are useless... They just grab your attention to them and the real game goes somewhere in the pure darkness area :D

There is one small reason for them: Many people liked the mode, so if we copuld have it for little work, and without messing up the rest of the map, I am for having them to attract more people. But the "to much work"-bit prevents them, at least for now.

Guest DevouringOne

And there is DOTA in B-net and DOTA with AI if we want heroes we will play DOTA :)

Heroes with TD will make this TD EleDOTaTD :D

Sounds like a cool cross over. Think about it: Lego Eletdota the Musical.. :P

Guest DevouringOne

Ooo I have very cool Idea for map combo... 6 heroes each connected with one element...players are starting fight with enemy armies(comp) and those are getting bigger and bigger of course our heroes are getting powerful too... until the battle becames a real melee...

and at lave60 the game ends :D and ronalds come and this also can be played single player mode with 6 boxes and 6 players mode...

I will have heroes in my TD, I have been working on it a bit today :mrgreen:

I think it will be sort of good. They will not be gamebraking heroes that is needed. You can skip them if you want.

Guest Silfarion
i don't use heroes, i don't like to use them.

err, ok i know i am weird but what did you want to say? :?

Guest Silfarion
i just quoted cause my oppinion is the same as yours :P . I did not use heroes either in 3.0.

ooooooohhhhhhhh ok, i don't think heroes are that much useful in TDs (my opinion, i say).

agreed.. heros take away much from the game .. it's called a TOWER defense.. so the focus should be on building towers..

hero mode for me was like for noobs who didn't know how to build a proper eletd defense and depended on the hero to take down the waves..

so yes for hero mode being removed.. competitive mode or what's superweapons mode now is definately much better at least.. but where are the BOMBS?

but where are the BOMBS?

had a discussion over the irc, and while everyone (afaik) wants them, it seems kara considers adding some. boom boom.

Guest Silfarion
Add nuke to superweapons mode :)

you mean like for a new mode?

but where are the BOMBS?

had a discussion over the irc, and while everyone (afaik) wants them, it seems kara considers adding some. boom boom.

Hmm, maybe there was a misunderstanding, or at least yet no big bombs are added, hope we can expect to see some very big bombs anyway :) its so good that tower hp is defined after how much they cost, that way even attacking towers might be valid to add.

Sign in to follow this