EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Kaini

[Beta 12] Make random a bit nicer

Maybe random should follow some rules to make it a bit easier.

[*]Maximal 2 $[/*:m:btj4l5g2]

[*]Maximal 1 pure (AFAIK there are no p in random atm... would be cool if they were there)[/*:m:btj4l5g2]

[*]No T2 element before 20 (including 20) ($$11 $111 1111) [/*:m:btj4l5g2]

[*]No T3 element before 35 (including 35) ($$11111 $$2111 $$221 $111111 $21111 $2211 $222 211111 22111 2221)[/*:m:btj4l5g2]

There is already a 2 interest cap..

I randomed extra essences in 4.0pb if i'm not wrong..

well.. it may help to make random more fun and completable.. but sr is always balanced, players make the best of the set.. it's more challenging when you know some games cannon be completed but are more of how long you can last..

brings to mind the $LDLD$ games i played with jolin012.. we had almost the same randOOm 3 consecutive games..

It's very possible to kill a lvl2 elemental at 20 if you have the strong element against it..

That means level 3 at level 40 level 45 level 50 level 55. Sounded bad at first, but now when I write it, it sounds better.

I don't know if there is a posibility but the higher the level the more chance for level 2 and 3.

Very annoying if you need like 1 level 2 to uppgrade 2 triples to super triple and you get a level 1.... (don't say that it is better because you can get all towers :P )

Oh, and I almost forgot, you should not be able to get interest after a certian level.

It is very anoying to get a interest at about level 30-35 and above (I think you can get it at this levels :|)

tsk tsk. i do not like having too many restrictions.

-i am totally fine with getting interest at round 50.

-the main problem with t2 and t3 elementals show up early is they are (still) too damn hard to kill at that point in the game, even if you are prepared...

Maybe random should follow some rules to make it a bit easier.

[*]Maximal 2 $[/*:m:12vii0ob]

[*]Maximal 1 pure (AFAIK there are no p in random atm... would be cool if they were there)[/*:m:12vii0ob]

[*]No T2 element before 20 (including 20) ($$11 $111 1111) [/*:m:12vii0ob]

[*]No T3 element before 35 (including 35) ($$11111 $$2111 $$221 $111111 $21111 $2211 $222 211111 22111 2221)[/*:m:12vii0ob]

1. Already in the game.

2. You can random an essence but have to have level 3 of the element first. There is no cap, but it is limited by the fact above.

3. Including 20 would mean 25. I think leaving it at 20 is fine, otherwise people will be getting too many elements.

4. Including 35 would mean 40. Which is what it is now.

That being said, perhaps another nerf to elemental bosses is needed.

perhaps another nerf to elemental bosses

When playing with dual towers like flame and kindle I must say the tier 3's aren't easy :P most duals spread their damage over so many creeps that their dps will drop to a 5th or worse when fighting bosses. Then i can tell, they got hard :P Also I got the feeling single eles could get a little stronger without ruining build balance, can't they? because when trying to max electricity refined light even had problems catching the tier 3 fire.

1. Already in the game.

2. You can random an essence but have to have level 3 of the element first. There is no cap, but it is limited by the fact above.

3. Including 20 would mean 25. I think leaving it at 20 is fine, otherwise people will be getting too many elements.

1. Really? I know somebody who has got $$$ in SM. (Public Beta)

3, 4. There is a limit? I've got a F3 in around 30...

1. Already in the game.

1. Really? I know somebody who has got $$$ in SM. (Public Beta)

3, 4. There is a limit? I've got a F3 in around 30...

1. Bug in PB allows for more than 2 interest in SR/TR.

3.4. Should be, 20/40.

probably a nerf to the elementals.

Killing a tier2 elemental at 20 is hard without the strong element. Most of the gold needs to be spent on the defense against the waves. There may be little gold left for extra elemental-catching towers. As jolin mentioned, duals spread their damage over many creeps. There are only 3 duals that are suited to dealing with elementals, which are quark, magic, mushroom.

tier3 at 40 can be difficult also without the strong element. Most likely some relocation is needed to take down the elemental.

I'm guessing that with supporters much weaker compared to 4.0pb, builds will shift to more damage-based builds. Single-target towers will feature more strongly.

Sign in to follow this