EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Cisz

[Beta 12] Jinx

Seems to work just fine.

Im not sure how well affects this though, there is no visible change, but the dms-o-meter tells me it's properly affected by waterfall. :)

Dunno about the looks, the orb is pretty crummy. And a mass of them (like 30) causes the fps to go down from ~50 to ~25.

If we used a more intensive orb model, the fps drop would be greater. I can make the orbs bigger if that would help.

The orbs are created and fired on every attack, so a Spring Forward buff makes this happen more often.

Is it fun?

bigger balls--er, larger orbs might help....looking forward to experimenting with it. Maybe the max/min range should be specified somewhere in tooltips? (range for flesh golem link should be in there somewhere too--it's probably already there but I only played once so I can't remember for sure.)

I was also imagining one cool looking big ice/metallic orb (but when i saw what it was turned into instead, i suspected it was due to fps problems)rather slowly circling around.

Btw, the bigger area selected, the better, cause it doesn't lose laps/sec for that, only gains speed (in range/sec that is)

The orbs will be larger for b13. I will also put in information about the minimum and maximum ranges.

By the way, it displays the range in the tooltip(Orbit - [Radius 250]).

I think the orb should go clockwise instead of counterclockwise. This would make it more optimal at VII and I instead of only at V.

hm, keep it counterclockwise unless a "change direction" button is to be added. to make it go clockwise would mean a tower that does full power at area 7, and that's a git too good racer.

Sign in to follow this