EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
jolin012

[Beta 11] Trickery Tower

Trickery tower was decided to be changed to summon clones, several clones needed at higher levels, with either lower damage or a longer "don't copy me"-marker

But when I tested it I sadly found that lvl 1 2 and 3 all use the same effect with the same time. Level 3 trickery sn't even close to giving 200% boost, by copying a tower for one clone a 4th of the time. that means 25%. it should be 2 clones for each target, full time. Unless you decide to use what I suguested (lowering it's damage instead of having a marker, but don'ttouchmemarker is good with me as long as the right times are implented.) a long time ago.

Want to clarify here. Level 1/2/3 all use the same "don't touch me" effect. The clones themselves though should last 15/30/120 seconds. What specifically is the problem?

The hotkey ("c" for conjure) doesn't work for me too.

And I have more:

The copies don't carry a "can't be copied"-marker, but they should

And they can be selected with original towers by mass selection (ctrl-click or doubleclick). The resulting mix of real and virtual towers can't be sold anymore. I suggest to give the copies to a different player, or make them unselectable in another way.

Hm - about the micro, that is true. What's more important: Micro the copies or sell on random?

microing the copies is essential for those micro types like impulse.

yet, to be unable to sell them easily, seems outrageous.

of course ideally when you issue the sell command, only the real towers get sold...but maybe there is some alternative compromise that can be worked out if that isn't fully possible?

I suggest to give the copies to a different player, or make them unselectable in another way.
Eurg. Ask your tidal if he will like that :)

Sign in to follow this