EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
WindStrike

ETD2 Suggestions

Got a feature you want added to the game? Suggest it here! We may not add everything here, but we'll take it into consideration for eventual implementation. I'll be compiling a list of stuff we'll likely implement here.

Shift + Drag to select a group of squares (suggestion by dvdlesher):

Highlighting over multiple empty area + selecting the a tower to have the builder create same towers in the selected built area.

I saw that while I'm shift clicking to build multiple same tower, if I didn't click but drag+mouse down instead, I see areas being selected, and that's where the idea comes from. (see image below, where I tried doing that after building the first two light tower)

Highlighting over multiple empty area + selecting the a tower to have the builder create same towers in the selected built area.

I saw that while I'm shift clicking to build multiple same tower, if I didn't click but drag+mouse down instead, I see areas being selected, and that's where the idea comes from. (see image below, where I tried doing that after building the first two light tower)