EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
WindStrike

ETD2 Suggestions

Got a feature you want added to the game? Suggest it here! We may not add everything here, but we'll take it into consideration for eventual implementation. I'll be compiling a list of stuff we'll likely implement here.

Shift + Drag to select a group of squares (suggestion by dvdlesher):

Highlighting over multiple empty area + selecting the a tower to have the builder create same towers in the selected built area.

I saw that while I'm shift clicking to build multiple same tower, if I didn't click but drag+mouse down instead, I see areas being selected, and that's where the idea comes from. (see image below, where I tried doing that after building the first two light tower)

Highlighting over multiple empty area + selecting the a tower to have the builder create same towers in the selected built area.

I saw that while I'm shift clicking to build multiple same tower, if I didn't click but drag+mouse down instead, I see areas being selected, and that's where the idea comes from. (see image below, where I tried doing that after building the first two light tower)

Stats for each tower

- How many kills they each have

- Damage done in each wave/overall (as a separate stat menu) per tower

- Being able to see what the next wave is going to be while the current wave is still going

On 10/26/2019 at 11:20 AM, Quetzalcoatl said:

Stats for each tower

- How many kills they each have

- Damage done in each wave/overall (as a separate stat menu) per tower

- Being able to see what the next wave is going to be while the current wave is still going

- This will definitely be present!

- Damage is harder simply because there is a lot more to log. We might skip this.

- That's already in the UI now :).

Kills on each tower already exists, it's on the right side of the stats block.

Damage might actually be possible, I would also like this feature, as well as something that feeds into a larger statistics/charting system. We'll look into it.

I agree on the larger statistics/charting system. That will be on the early access roadmap. The Dota 2 version had elements and towers by count. But further info on kills, damage etc. would be a hardcore players goldmine.

Sign in to follow this