EleTD.com
sacmilan

Match isn't updated in my eletd profile

I just played a match half an hour ago, but the match isn't shown in my eletd profile. And I can see the match played 1 hour ago.

My steamid is 58581532, and the match replay id is 2205511709.

I guess that has something to do with getdotastats being down temporarily..not sure though

Its probably good to check whether its up or not before trying to make a highscore.

Just had the same issue. replay id is: 2210788512 , steamid is: 77056909

The score should have placed me at rank 57 at the given time and would have been better as my previous highscore. Also at the time i finished my match other peoples stats were updated (so i doubt it was a getdotastats issue).

I used a private lobby (although that should not hinder the score from being updated)

y, I guess I was wrong thinking is has something to do with gds being down..seems like eletd has its on site where game stats are sent to in addition to gds.

And again my top 100 score did not update lol, matchid this time 2211959338.

Could it be that the reason for it is that i use a different nickname, now? Although previous scores were updated still under the old one (i had changed the nick quite some time ago already).

13 minutes ago, kerb said:

And again my top 100 score did not update lol

mine also, so its global.

Edited by Black.ttk

We rely on GetDotaStats for data. They are currently undergoing maintenance until tomorrow. We'll be back online soon.