Guest miloboy

fact 1.ronald have no interest earn

reason unfair for someone who put bonus on interest so much

but may be ok if you think that will be balance

fact 2. ronald give no gold

reason unfair for someone who concentrate on wealth tower

but it's ok cuz i never use that tower ^-^

fact 3 too much lag on ronald

reason i just finish the 60th round with 100K left(i want as much interest as i can)

but i can't build anything when ronald come in

i just wish to pause the time ronald round will begin let every one build as much as they want

(of couse stop interest earn)

just some noob opinion

thx for reading

ps. i really like this td

i play no less than 50 times til 2.0 ^-^

Guest dyehardz

the purpose of ronalds round is to make you die slowly (because the game must end here). :) thats why it wont give you any gold and in that round you wont get anymore interest.

one easier way to reduce lag problem is try to play the game in lower resolution and set all settings to low. (sorry for lame answer)

about building time, you should start building towers at lv.60 or earlier. learning keyboard shortcuts will greatly reduce building time.

btw, if you ended with that much money, I think you should try harder mode. do you play open-beta4 or v3.0 ? if still v3, try that open-beta4. its more challenging. ;)

Guest miloboy

4.00 beta (it'll be waste if i visit this site and not download most update one ^-^)

i just play very easy cuz i and friends just want to compete who kill more ronald.(we have to quit if someone die before 60th T-T)

so gold and interest off for Ronald is balance

ok

but i just wish more prepare time before face Ronald ^-^

I believe that extending the time between the end of wave 60 and the start of Ronalds is a good idea. Perhaps 60 seconds, that will give you time to modify your defense and prepare.

I noticed that to. I usually don't start building at level 60 cause I want as much interest before the challange.

But you should not get any interest during those 60 secs...

I agree with 13est. If the rebuilding phase would give interest, there would be a high motivation to sell all and that would negate the original purpose of the pause.

Interest would stop as soon as you finish level 60. The following 60 seconds would be interest free, with the sole purpose of preparing yourself for Ronald.

sounds good to me, only thing I can think of is to remember amnually casting fire up spring forward and clone ;) (but that's not a very bad thing, it's ok with me :) ) and preparing for ronald ofc.

My vote would be yes, extend the time.

Sign in to follow this