EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
jolin012

Tidal/quark autocast

Tidal/Quark CAN autocast  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tidal and Quark are currently, except trickery, the only non autocast towers. I think they shall be able to set to autocast by the player. maybe even begin on autocast when built.

Micro will still be worth it, if the player has time to do that. (it will hit 30 creeps instead of 1-30 ~15). I think it should be able to set to autocast as soon as it reaches level 10, quark would wait till spell is ready and cast (maybe just with creep in sight, the one easier to code). It's bad because many ppl doesn't even know they have to cast manually. with well it needs even more micro. With this idea

Imo... I do think this would make the game a bit better, although i'm not sure this does even have my full oppinion.

Edit: Autocast CAN be TURNED OFF

definately needs an option to turn the autocast off otherwise the towers are wasted.

for tidal, should be autocast off when built/by default. the player turns the autocast on when he becomes lazy to manually cast it.

about quark autocast. is some form of waypointing possible? otherwise, it's quite pointless to autocast the teleport back to same spot. it's wasting the ability if it casts on first attack as all autocast towers do.

How exactly would Quark autocast?

As for Tidal, this is also a problem. Seems like autocast would be a huge waste unless it had a ton of conditions as to when it would cast (i.e. no).

This is a kinda pointless idea, maybe not even worth bringing up.

Don't feel bad bringing the idea up, never know what will end up working out well.

As long as I can turn of the autocast, it's ok for me on tidal. It sucks in most cases, but is better than no knowing about it for beginners. Autocast enabled on build, can be turned off, is fine with me.

Sign in to follow this