EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Archbob

Anybody build those periodic table of elements?

Guest Archbob

So does anyone have a strat that involves building these? Everyoe seems to favor the pure elemental towers more.

it is used in some builds or in random mode games with lvl1 in all elements. for one very good replay, check out the double noleak replay played by cisz and jolin012 here

I actaully don't use it. I've started either using pick and testinga triple build or using random.

Guest Archbob

I've used the Ciz and Jolin build, it works pretty well.

I'm trying to come up with a 5 element strategy using this tower.

This tower is a bit better than the Pures when facing composite armor.

It's about 50% better than any other pure, so it's imo the best way to spend your essence. It has splash (so it's better than nature, dark, and light), it is not weak on 58 (so it's better than water), not weak on 55 (better than fire), not weak on 54 (better than earth).

It's the only pure that does not suck on a wave between 53 and 59.

And if you have tried to play wave 60 with elemental dmg, you will have noticed that 25% is a lot.

Guest Archbob

Is there a pop cap for this tower? It doesn't seem to cost 1 wood. The problem is surviving until you can get enoughou must money to build this tower. Because you have to get 1 of every element, it hinders your advancement to level 2 or 3 of certain elements.

No tower costs wood to build, some (the pures and the periodics) cost pure essence. You get 2 essence for free (after wave 51 and 56) and can buy more for wood if you have an element on level 3 (any one element will do).

No tower costs wood to build, some (the pures and the periodics) cost pure essence. You get 2 essence for free (after wave 51 and 56) and can buy more for wood if you have an element on level 3 (any one element will do).

Can't I build an essence after wave 35 if I have all the elements? Hm. Would be sad. :)

ElectronX - that's true, you need 3 in an element, 1 in all doesn't count. btw - you won't have 20k at lvl 35 (in a normal game).

Guest Archbob

I think the most you could possibly pull off is 3 in a normal game. You won't have gold to build more.

I'd say uo can build 5 of it even in a quick game. (not that I mean it's worth it, selling supprt towers and such. but In mine and cisz replay i have 5 unspent lumber (2 for tier 2 and tier 3 in one element, then 3 pure essence. and networth is at 85k of which 30 is the 2 periodics i allready have. 55 left if i sell all but ptotes so ya can get 5 periodics at a bit slower play. or the same play with host advantage=interest farming ability or a bit less overbuilding.

Guest Archbob

I suppose if you sold everything else, you could get 5 or 6, but you need slows. Have you tried a polar tower/instant death tower strategy?

I wonder if that would work.

We still have a death tower? Disease tower maybe, and that one sucks atm.

Guest Archbob

I'm referring to the drowning and Kraken towers.

Since the Ice age towers takes away 50% remaining health, it'd give better odds for the Kraken towers to pick them off.

Oh sorry, did miss the "instant". :oops:

Theorycraft tells me that on wave 50 you'd get about 18% for a kill.

Guest Archbob

Well, I'd think you'd have about 3 of those Kraken towers, along with the slow/support towers and a pure by 60. Not sure if that would work though.

Sign in to follow this