EleTD.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ubernuber

Get rid of kindle's perpetual effect/sound loop

Guest Ubernuber

It's really, and I mean REALLY annoying after a while ^^

agreed. now as i gave the tower some testing for builds, it's really overkill on the effects for the tower (especially as the tower loses its efficiency by mid-game)

I, as millions of other eletd players, think this is totally unnecessary. We just don't post that much. :)

Edit - "This" is "removing the sound". It's ok with me, keep it as it is.

Guest dyehardz

agreed. it's annoying for me too. :D

why don't make it like nova tower?

(only attack/sound while there are creeps nearby)

Guest DevouringOne

This is TD map. If we want to be funny it can stay :). When I play b.net I always smile when somebody builds two or three kindles. Because I know that this sound can make you to get a knife and to suicide yourself. :)

I vote for: NOT TO REMOVE.

Guest Jacob
This is TD map. If we want to be funny it can stay :). When I play b.net I always smile when somebody builds two or three kindles. Because I know that this sound can make you to get a knife and to suicide yourself. :)

Because you enjoy knowing that others will annoy themselves on such way they actually jump off the 6th floor.

and that only because kindle is not a part of your tactic :P...

Guest DevouringOne

Jumping of 6th floor is not equal to suicide. There is still 20-40% chance for survival. I live on 14 and 15th floors both and if I jump from these I'll make a hole in the road.

BTW The sound of the kindle tower is the only one in this game. If it's removed where are the differences between the towers?

Guest Jacob

2.30 meters per floor, × 6 is 13.8 meters... your right, this guy from russian climbing probably jumps off equal heights :P,

Guest snapplexy

yes. pleeease get rid of this perpetual effect.

while you're at it, it wouldnt hurt to tone down the effects for the poison tower as well. i've noticed that its not just annoying to see that huge wave of green on the screen (which can be fixed by upgrading to corrosion, i know) but it also lags the game a bit.

so please, pretty please with a cherry on top, get rid of/tone down the effects for kindle/poison~

so please, pretty please with a cherry on top, get rid of/tone down the effects for kindle/poison~

Interesting point about Poison Tower, and one that I haven't heard before. The perpetual Kindle effect is long gone (it was one of the first changes in the current private beta cycle), and the over the top Poison effect can be dealt with too.

hm - interesting about poison.

Would be nice to give toned down poison a try in beta 19 and see if it is appreciated.

Sign in to follow this